Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and KDF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Man your kinda fucked smh you clearly see women and children living a bad life and your putting our political agenda as a way for their collective punishment. You can be anti their politics and not be for what is clearly a war crime. The end result will be clear atrocities, and is a violation of human rights.

It’s one thing if other Somalis do it but some Jareèrs :drakewtf:
No point replying to a gaal who has a spot waiting for him in hell, whose source of happiness comes from the death of other Somalis who don't follow their wicked plans and is in line with them. Only reason they care is because they need their puppet Blackie to play games with them. This is why we shall forever never accept a regime propped up by KDF who goes on a murder spree whenever these trigger happy kikauys feel like it.

Good on SNA to fight these bastards. They should remain in Gedo till the day Gov.Blackie leaves his small hut down in Kismayo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The so called SNA is merely a tribal militia that has close affiliation to al shabaab, the KDF and the Kenyan goverment and people have always helped somalis today kenya has more somali refugees fleeing war torn Somalia than any other country. The Kenyan government have every right to defend themselves from SNA which is a tribal militia.

farmajo deliberately made the somali national army a tribal militia which serve only his interest which is to gain control of kismayo for his tribal kinfolk.

No point replying to a gaal who has a spot waiting for him in hell, whose source of happiness comes from the death of other Somalis who don't follow their wicked plans and is in line with them. Only reason they care is because they need their puppet Blackie to play games with them. This is why we shall forever never accept a regime propped up by KDF who goes on a murder spree whenever these trigger happy kikauys feel like it.

Good on SNA to fight these bastards. They should remain in Gedo till the day Gov.Blackie leaves his small hut down in Kismayo.
You're going to wait for a long time if you think blackie is going anywhere. :ftw9nwa:

y'all crying so much because of a small kdf?:mjlol:
you don't see us crying despite fighting for 100s of years with your brothers, Ethiopia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You're going to wait for a long time if you think blackie is going anywhere. :ftw9nwa:

y'all crying so much because of a small kdf?:mjlol:
you don't see us crying despite fighting for 100s of years with your brothers, Ethiopia.
We broke our back trying to defend you from Ethiopia. Our downfall occured after 77. And now you celebrate KDF under Blackie invitation, the deaths of innocents.

As long as Kenya is backing him, he shall not leave, and that is why Kenya is a problem

Funny thing is, today your crying about the same thing.

We broke our back trying to defend you from Ethiopia. Our downfall occured after 77. And now you celebrate KDF under Blackie invitation, the deaths of innocents.

As long as Kenya is backing him, he shall not leave, and that is why Kenya is a problem

Funny thing is, today your crying about the same thing.

msb was just freeing his homecountry of ogadenia, he ain't done me no favors. :mjdontkno:
Kenya will leave when Ethiopia leaves Gedo and Bay, and Ugandans leave Mogadisho. It's really that simple. Any proposal that falls short of that will not work.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I bet @Teeri-Alpha @Ferrari and @Removed were hiding behind a Kikuuyu vehicle waving a Kenyan flag while singing Kenya haa noolatooooo
FB_IMG_1600819627182.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What different between the eithopian walala and Ormo Walal.
Langaab
Don’t play nationalist card, that already burnt.
I feel sorry what happened people of Alwaak , every story has two sides.

Who was it who brought these Kikuuyus to Somalia? Wasn’t it your people? This story doesn’t have two sides just shows the dabodhilifnimo of your Cagdheer people.

Guuuuuuuuul Somalia, I support you guys smoking Kikuuyus and their Cagdheer dabodhiliifs.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Who was it who brought these Kikuuyus to Somalia? Wasn’t it your people? This story doesn’t have two sides just shows the dabodhilifnimo of your Cagdheer people.

Guuuuuuuuul Somalia, I support you guys smoking Kikuuyus and their Cagdheer dabodhiliifs.
You the one who Says Amaxaaro is my brothers and begging them all the time.
For me kenya and eithopia is same . If you use eithopia Amy against other people will come back to you.
What I mean two side. We don’t know real story in alwaak , why the people were killed.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont support Kenya against the SNA in this instance but I support there presence. The fed has shown its willingness to extradite Ogadens to the TPLF and bring Ethiopian soldiers to Kismayo to get there way. Me and Farmajo are not countrymen hes has made that painstakingly clear on more than one occasion.

As long as ENDF sit in Gedo KDF will sit in Lower Jubba. Gabre and Hiraale were eating Canjeero in Farjano and terrorizing locals people didnt care about Somalinimo then, we have learned our lesson.

Your still mad over one thread, it wasnt even that offensive :mjcry:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What I mean two side. We don’t know real story in alwaak , why the people were killed.
Anything to justify Kenyan tanks in Jubbaland. Stockholm Syndrome at its finest. What can be the other side to the story eh?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Anything to justify Kenyan tanks in Jubbaland. Stockholm Syndrome at its finest. What can be the other side to the story eh?
The otherside is your mooriyan uncles using Ethiopia to their benefit calling Ogadens ONLF for support from your best friends Ethiopia.

Why cant you stay in your land? Why is it always you fighting for more territory? What brought you to argue over the Jubbas and Kismayo?

This is a hard punishment I suggest you learn your lesson never to use foreigners again we have way more leverage with these countries than you I would suggest you keep careful.

Trending

Latest posts