Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and KDF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
May kenya win who supports dawladnimo and peace of Jubaland and may the SFG be crushed who rejects dawladnimo for the jubaland people. Jubaland waa inay dagaasha gasha oo danaha jubaland ilalisa ama wallahi hadi sade loo tanasulo waa lagu kala kacay meesha looma roonadi karo hal beel halka 37 beel kale la yirahdo iska dhul qaata. I want jubaland to join kenya to defend it's govt from the sfg and marehan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo rageedi, these clowns who say AUN to their enemies baan la yaaban ahay. These are the people who are doing this to Jubaland and they want KDF/JL forces to be dismantled so there is no government.

As I say HG learned a hard lesson for being dawlad diid from 2004-2009, hadana manta waa kaa waa amuusay, sade is the last one left to learn the tough reality no clan is going to stop JL, HG learned the tough way in 2004-2009, those niggas were laid out, 30k killed, PL and Ethiopia went in and smoked them niggas and there was a-lot of protest by Somalis asking for ethiopia to leave because they support their 'moryans' but guess what, HG is a behaved now, they learned their lesson and sade is the last one left to understand qof loo jojjin maayo jubaland, if u want peace, surrender and disarm, if u don't, u will be sent to god, there is no place for dawlad diids in JL.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo rageedi, these clowns who say AUN to their enemies baan la yaaban ahay. These are the people who are doing this to Jubaland and they want KDF/JL forces to be dismantled so there is no government.

As I say HG learned a hard lesson for being dawlad diid from 2004-2009, hadana manta waa kaa waa amuusay, sade is the last one left to learn the tough reality no clan is going to stop JL, HG learned the tough way in 2004-2009, those niggas were laid out, 30k killed, PL and Ethiopia went in and smoked them niggas and there was a-lot of protest by Somalis asking for ethiopia to leave because they support their 'moryans' but guess what, HG is a behaved b**** now, they learned their lesson and sade is the last one left to understand qof loo jojjin maayo jubaland, if u want peace, surrender and disarm, if u don't, u will be sent to god, there is no place for dawlad diids in JL.
Why should i have pity for people that constantly call for war, xasuuq, assassinations of leaders, use SNA to steal etc etc hell they even look on when wagardhac is slaughtered because of the deal they made to get kismaayo handed to them by HG walaalkood uma naxan xata, waa cadow their demise is a W boowe Wax naxriis uma haayo kuwas dagaal baa naga dhaxeeya :nvjpqts:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why should i have pity for people that constantly call for war, xasuuq, assassinations of leaders, use SNA to steal etc etc hell they even look on when wagardhac is slaughtered because of the deal they made to get kismaayo handed to them by HG walaalkood uma naxan xata, waa cadow their demise is a W boowe Wax naxriis uma haayo kuwas dagaal baa naga dhaxeeya :nvjpqts:
Thats true

the so called "SNA" is just government sanctioned tribal militia. SNA is a complete misnomer

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a great sight indeed when anti jubalanders get the rough treatment. Make an example of gedo spoilers or else other clans will start thinking it's acceptable. Sade must know you won't get away with this, u will be severely punished. Kulaha allahu akbar, allah wont save dawlad diid, send them to allah immediately

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Thats true

the so called "SNA" is just government sanctioned tribal militia. SNA is a complete misnomer

National army they say, lions of Africa they say, turk speaking commandoes they say, all i see is buunas hu2s and harti wearing dacas:drakekidding:
FB_IMG_1601119182689.jpg

Thats true

Yeah theres truth to that but rather depressing that the state of Somalia is that the National Army isn’t getting consensus support. If there’s 1 thing the each country should support is its national army. :vo3yidw::confused:

What a bullshit low class country:mjlol:

Last edited:
This is a great sight indeed when anti jubalanders get the rough treatment. Make an example of gedo spoilers or else other clans will start thinking it's acceptable. Sade must know you won't get away with this, u will be severely punished. Kulaha allahu akbar, allah wont save dawlad diid, send them to allah immediately

Man your kinda fucked smh you clearly see women and children living a bad life and your putting our political agenda as a way for their collective punishment. You can be anti their politics and not be for what is clearly a war crime. The end result will be clear atrocities, and is a violation of human rights.

It’s one thing if other Somalis do it but some Jareèrs :drakewtf:

Som

VIP
I'm not surprised anymore to see somalidiids supporting kenyans that are killing our people. This goes beyond qabil, i hope foreigners don't read this website filled with self hating Somalis

Trending

Latest posts