Heavy explosion and gun fight in southern Mogadishu

Haramcad is displaying its elite capabilities, we have never seen a professional police force that reacts rapidly to attacks and finally begun clamping down on propaganda.

Somalia will prevail, it will take blood,sweat and toil yet we shall prevail

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Keep us updated on this event, I'm not surprised to see Shabaab at the gates.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Isn’t daarulsalaam where diaspora people live:kanyehmm:
Yes it has a lot of new builded properties bought by Somalis from abroad I completely advice against buying and moving there as Mogadishu is not the capital it used to be before with law and order long story short the youth has Somalia’s future in its hands and together we will reclaim our place at the international stage and build a functioning state to end the for decades suffering of our people

I find it wired that the only part that seems to suffer most of the terrorist attacks is south Somalia, were the ajaanibs are. It's not like the other somalis in Puntland or Somaliland doesn't share the same values, customs and faith.

And how come somalis I'n the south started to "bomb themselves" right after the invasion of the foreigners in 2007?

Somalis are dumb 💯 they still think in terms of qabil and nothing bigger than that. Somalia has become a lucrative business for foreigners and crooked somalis,no one wants a stable government. Over fishing in our seas is done by the whole world, minerals and charcoal are shipped almost daily, our frankincense are almost finished, and next in line is our farmlands and oil if change doesn't happen.

If any Somali think that foreigners are leaving their safe lands to sacrifice their lives for your dusty ass better wake up, and for nothing?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
AUN

The problem is these terrorists control all roads and the countryside in konfur galbeed/Hirshabele. The 68er politicians believe Xamar was liberated years ago smh. These terrorists need to be cleared out SW & Hirshabele and those states to have capable security forces for Xamar to enjoy peace inshallah.

Last edited:
AUN

The problem is these terrorists control all roads and the countryside leading to konfur galbeed/Hirshabele. The 68er politicians believe Xamar was liberated years ago smh. These terrorists need to be cleared out SW & Hirshabele and those states to have capable security forces for Xamar to enjoy peace inshallah.
And why do you think that some politicians are against a strong Somali army? When the terrorist not long ago was on their retreat why did they start trouble against the army and demoralize and cause division within it. I pray that InshaAllah Somalia finds peace but we have to start see things clear, and speak truthful even against our clans. It's crazy sxb they start trouble and division, then they receive money to shut up then all of sudden everything is normal😐

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
And why do you think that some politicians are against a strong Somali army? When the terrorist not long ago was on their retreat why did they start trouble against the army and demoralize and cause division within it. I pray that InshaAllah Somalia finds peace but we have to start see things clear, and speak truthful even against our clans. It's crazy sxb they start trouble and division, then they receive money to shut up then all of sudden everything is normal😐
Sxb, all they care is getting re elected so they can continue to fill their pockets and their clans will fight for them as if they benefit from that so called politician.

Last edited:
Sxb, all they care is getting re elected so they can continue to fill their pockets and their clans will fight for them as if they benefit from that so called politician.
That sounds a lot like prostitution sxb, somalis are being used and discarded by their clan leaders as they risk their lives for them and get nothing in return.

Jungle

VIP

Kaxda again tonight. The local police and sna (sheikhaal) are useless. Everybody takes care of their own district. Clearly they're the weak link on the outskirts.

Trending