Heavy explosion and gun fight in southern Mogadishu

This is the first time AS took a full scale attack in 12 years, Rooble and Abdullahi Nuur are responsible for security not Farmaajo, what a failure HAG is.
Let your own statement sink in for a moment. The person whose feet you worship, your supposed "President", is not responsible for the security of the roads right next to the bunker he is hiding in. And you see that as a weapon to bash others with? For shame.

I can’t lie Somalia is a lost cause it’s sad but that’s the reality
Welcome to 1991

1tlr1p.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let your own statement sink in for a moment. The person whose feet you worship, your supposed "President", is not responsible for the security of the roads right next to the bunker he is hiding in. And you see that as a weapon to bash others with? For shame.
Qaldaan boy I am sure you dont follow politics but Farmaajo gave over security to Rooble and his administration in April 2021. Hes not responsible.

Cant belive some of my dhandhaan elders want to share a country with such ppl . Alhamdulilah most of our educated elders and students want to either balkanize this shit hole country or work on a confederate system. What is clear now is that these parasites should never rule Somalia from Mogadishu ever again .

More investment is needed in the intelligence sector, how exactly did 20 men with AK47s roam around the city??

We need more checkpoints, more cameras and heavier security presence. A police state is the only way to civilize somalia.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
What part is cap ?

The part I highlighted, it is ludicrous for you to even suggest that a majority of educated Somalis believe in balkanisation.

I will argue there is probably less than 3,000 educated Somalis (excl SL) that believe in confederation or balkanisation.

Hold this, cap artist.

The part I highlighted, it is ludicrous for you to even suggest that a majority of educated Somalis believe in balkanisation.

I will argue there is probably less than 3,000 educated Somalis (excl SL) that believe in confederation or balkanisation.

Hold this, cap artist.

Haaye saxib that's your opinion
Post more gifs plz and thanks .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Reporters trying to report the Kaxda attack were tied up and left jn the hot burning sun by Haramcad

Reporters trying to report the Kaxda attack were tied up and left jn the hot burning sun by Haramcad

These journalists are propaganda machines for the terrorists. Alshabab suicide bombs a local police station and they flock to take pictures for them.

I hope they continue arresting these fiends and limiting information.