Heavy armed AS activity near Wisil Mudug

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wasiir Fiqi speaks about this and says where are Gorgor, DANAB, Qoor Qoor etc? Are is it only Sufis that they fight?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State it's not fake news. Shabab is arming up to capture all south-mudug all the way into wisil.

AL-SHABAAB OO LA SHEEGAY IN AY ABAABUL XOOGGAN KA WADAAN DEGAANO KA TIRSAN KOONFURTA MUDUG​

Ex.Wasiir Axmed Macallin Fiqi ayaa sheegay in Al-shabaab wadaan abaabul iyo dhaqdhaqaaq xooggan oo ay doonayaan in ay ku qabsadaan Wisil iyo nawaaxigeed.

Wisil iyo agagaarkeeda kooxaha argagixisadu waxay ka wadaan dhaqdhaqaaq culus oo ay ku doonayaan in ay deegaanno hor leh qabsadaan, shacabkana ku dhibaateeyaan”

Wasiir Fiqi ayaa madaxweyne Qoor Qoor iyo Taliye Odawaa Yuusuf Raage ugu baaqay in abaabulkii ciidan oo ay ku bixiyeen dagaalkii Guriceel mid lamid ah ay ku bixiyaan difaaca Wisil.

Odowaa iyo mdx. Qoorqoor waxaa looga fadhiyaa xooggii, xoolihii iyo abaabulkii ciidan ee ay ku bixiyeen Guriceel in ay Wisil uga difaacaan argagixisada” ayuu yiri Fiqi.
PUNTLAND POST

TekNiKo

VIP
AS makes new bases in Qaycad, Shabeelow Bacaadweyn and Camaara. Wheres Odaawaa? War they dont care about AS they work with them

TekNiKo

VIP
While Galmudug and the federal government were busy fighting sufis they gave a worst enemy to recover, regroup and attack.
Yup, not only have they recovered but are now on the offense. Sufis wanted to fight them but were attacked. Who will do the job of fighting AS Now? I guess no one, they are enabling AS

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
While Galmudug and the federal government were busy fighting sufis they gave a worst enemy to recover, regroup and attack.
Sufis are the bigger threat at this time, AS is a multi-federal issue.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sufis are the bigger threat at this time, AS is a multi-federal issue.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Terror group which kills thousands is “less dangerous” than peaceful Sufis who never harm no one. Wow cant believe you said this

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Terror group which kills thousands is “less dangerous” than peaceful Sufis who never harm no one. Wow cant believe you said this

For real sxb you're a funny dude, why do you care about HG state Galmudug, you seem obsessed about our state, do you realize that writing about things that don't concern you 24H seven days a week is not healthy, but a mental disease.

Get mental help sxb ASAP because HG/GM disorder is fatal.

TekNiKo

VIP
For real sxb you're a funny dude, why do you care about HG state Galmudug, you seem obsessed about our state, do you realize that writing about things that don't concern you 24H seven days a week is not healthy, but a mental disease.

Get mental help sxb ASAP because HG/GM disorder is fatal.
Stupid idiot of course I care if terrorists are winning I am from Cabudwaaq and dont want terrorist like you near my city. If my neighbour Cayr falls I am next. So f*ck off you terrorist

842E95CC-19E0-48E0-94FA-15688E140DFF.jpeg

TekNiKo is having a mental breakdown. The poor adoon. After seeing the defeat of Farmajoo and the rise of HG via PM Rooble and Galmudug. The Boon is going through mental gymnastics.

Now he is here 24hr chatting rubbish about HG. 24/7 fake news.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking According to famous Sacad reporter Dahir Calasow AS is very close to capturing Wisil now.

Where is Qoor Qoor tolayeey ?!?! Mise Sheekh Shaakir laga adagyahay uun? Shaki kuma jiro Labo shabaab inay wada shaqeeyaan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Wasiir Fiqi speaks about this and says where are Gorgor, DANAB, Qoor Qoor etc? Are is it only Sufis that they fight?

Xarmajo working with AS, Fighting ASWJ group and give AS time to regroup to fight again!.