" Heated Moments: Why Did The Major Scholars of Saudi Arabia Warn Against The Muslim Brotherhood"

" Yusuf Al Qardawi: A Religious state is rejected, we want a secular state.

Muhammad Hassan Al Ikhwani: We want a secular state.

Morsi: There is no such called a religion state in islam or the world

Yusuf Al Qardawi: Implementing freedom takes precedence than implementing sharia

Adnan Al Ikhwani: Freedom takes precedence over sharia

Tariq Suwaydan: Freedom takes precedence over sharia"

This is evidence brought against MB in that video, these statements constitute apostasy.

If we look at deviant groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda they were influenced by this group mixed with a weird aqeedah of making takfir on every muslim without following the conditions.

It looks to me MB promote a hybrid system mixed with some aspects of sharia and "modernism/liberalism" which is contradictory and going astray sharia must be implemented in its entirety not parts of it pure hypocrisy.

Saudi Salafis one thing i disagree with them is their bias tendencies, they do not call out saudi arabia and its deviancy also they have a habit of twisting things.

So amongst followers who claim to follow sunnah i realised over the years there is 3 groups which stand out

1. The secular/sharia hybrid advocates like MB who believe its ok to partake in a democratic modern system (disgusting)

2. The Takfiri rebel groups who cause havoc and chaos in the land and whos leaders have secular tendencies so like ISIS and Al Qaeda, I mean these guys claim they want topple the unjust rulers in the countries but they do not do that, instead they go around suicide bombing and doing dodgy deals with western security agencies. Its a grab for power using islam as a platform imo a bunch of mercenaries chasing dunya

3. The Saudi Salafis who are bias and have an agenda to protect the state using quran and sunnah but turn a blind eye to its wrongdoing and oppress the shaykhs who speak up against injustice.

I mean to me i think these groups form part of the 73 sects our prophet pbuh was talking about, the fitnah is so much that i believe we are in the time period the prophet advised to live in the mountains with your livestocks.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t think Saudi scholars are in a position to judge anyone. They should reflect on how they support a corrupt regime that has facilitated the death of Muslims form Afghanistan to Somalia.

Hadiths about our times (possibly our time period)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you lives after I am gone will see a great deal of dissent.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4067); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Whats the definition of dissent ?

the holding or expression of opinions at variance with those commonly or officially held - So essentially when there is so much difference of opinion that the masses our confused, are we not in this time period?

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”
Narrated by Abu Dawood (4597) and others; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim (1/128)

I mean to me i think these groups form part of the 73 sects our prophet pbuh was talking about, the fitnah is so much that i believe we are in the time period the prophet advised to live in the mountains with your livestocks.

I respect the Saudi scholars. However, I'm not in favor of sectarianism. I'm not going to call someone an innovator upon bid'ah if they're not one hundred percent in line with the Saudi scholars.

cba50287cf60ba9e51e39e0bb07e0ef9.jpg

(my above post being said, however- I have zero interest in being "united" with the Shia or with extreme deviants like the so-called Quranists)

These people are apostates
Not all Shias are disbelievers. Shia's are of many sects, some are Muslims who don't Takfir the companions such as the Zaydis. Some are not Muslims like the Alawis/Nusayris, who believe in reincarnation and believe Ali is God.

Trending