Health

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How many times a day do you pass stool or urine?

I swear I go toilet 20x in a day.

I shit like 8x
And piss atleast 10x

Everyone at work must think I have bowel issues :ftw9nwa:

Usually 3-4 times a week. 4-5 if I have diarrhea. For urine maybe 2-3 times a day?

I don't understand how people take a dump everyday. I could do it but I'd just be forcing it. I can't imagine doing it more than once a day

Are you lactose intolerant by any chance? That might explain going to the toilet that much. Have you gone to the doctor’s office? There might be an underlying health problem. I go to the bathroom around 3-4x a day for urine and 1-2x a week for poop. It depends on how much water I drink. Instead of gulping down a glass of water, drink a little at a time. That might help in reducing the bathroom trips.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I drink lots of water so I go to the bathroom frequently for #1 and once a day for #2. It definitely is a sign of good health. :)

I wish everyone here great health and long happy life :)

Urinary issues and bladder issues are kidney issues. Drink less water, as too much water can actually dehydrate the blood and electrotypes, so only drink when thirsty never else and remove all refined sugar and fruits from your diet as sugar greatly damages the urinary tract and kidney. Your urinary tract, bladder, kidney and ovaries are inflamed at the moment. Everything reverts back to diet.

Problem solved.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many times a day do you pass stool or urine?

I swear I go toilet 20x in a day.

I shit like 8x
And piss atleast 10x

Everyone at work must think I have bowel issues :ftw9nwa:

Sweety your health is not correct. U have an STD

Trending

Latest posts