HE Kheire leaves global audience stunned after insightful speech on international development model

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

As long as u don't leave a legacy on the nation, I am happy and do not feel threatened. Legacy is clan power in Somalia, that's how u reach power using the legacy of siyad barre. May Sade finish his term like HSM, faataaxo or else wallahi these hawiyes will be brainwashed by 'sade' for another 30 years giving him 'firepower' to be elected while using the 'boogeyman mj card' to his benefit.

I am fighting sade to educate non sade I don't care if Sade debates with me as Long as non sade knows what u r, this is my objective to disempower u from Somalia and isolate u to GEDO. I only use real hard evidences and correlation with historical documents and your time in power in Siyad barre era. I am investing your 'neighbors' to find out more 'shame' about you especially 'HG' and their facebok pages, youtube videos, etc

When I am elected to power i will ensure I leave a legacy so osman mahmoud brand builded for another 50 years so we can keep using our legacy as proof of our superiority. I know how sade works. Farmajo has 1 more year alhamdulilah we kept him stalled on political battles, he will finish his term and no sade can use anything from farmajo term like they do with siyad legacy. Guul majertene

Guul Guul Masha Allah, wallahi this is the time to be Somali. We’re all proud of PM Khaire and Mudane Farmajo for they’re great work on our country.

It’s a great time to come together under the banner of Somalinimo! Unfortunately we have some who are still thinking primitively. They haven’t learned from the past. The rest of us who experienced the world want our country to compete with top nations not be controlled by them.

We need to put all of the war mongers and calool uu shaqaasto motha fs on a boat to Antarctica! :camby::trash:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It’s a great time to come together under the banner of Somalinimo! Unfortunately we have some who are still thinking primitively. They haven’t learned from the past. The rest of us who experienced the world want our country to compete with top nations not be controlled by them.

We need to put all of the war mongers and calool uu shaqaasto motha fs on a boat to Antarctica!
:camby::trash:

Couldn’t agree more, we need to send all these qabilists to space or something, wallahi o billahi they contribute nothing.

Trending

Latest posts