He finally figured out exercising his fingers on Twitter isn’t the way

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Mr.Cheese is back in town. I know feathers will be rustled. This constitution thing will 100% go beyond its allocated deadline. It's probably for the best since debating this matter can better iron out issues, the problem is that no one want to compromise.

Mr.Cheese is back in town. I know feathers will be rustled. This constitution thing will 100% go beyond its allocated deadline. It's probably for the best since debating this matter can better iron out issues, the problem is that no one want to compromise.
Hassan will have to compromise for the modification of the constitution which took place while it was being passed. Professor at mogadishu universities has proof they edited the constitution.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hassan will have to compromise for the modification of the constitution which took place while it was being passed. Professor at mogadishu universities has proof they edited the constitution.
It feels like he's trying to speed run achievements. Regardless someone will have to swallow their enormous pride for any of this to work. Also I had no idea that constitution was edited, damn.

It feels like he's trying to speed run achievements. Regardless someone will have to swallow their enormous pride for any of this to work. Also I had no idea that constitution was edited, damn.
I’m looking for it to send to you as we speak. I need to make a habit of bookmarking, because right now the Turkish news took over my account, unable to find it. Professor of Mogadishu university posted a Somali statement and translated it to English. He didn’t say much negatives about it, but he pointed out how it’s been modified and that it needs to be discussed. While showing where the changes were.