Hayeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy our favorite Xaliimo Youtube, cancelled her channel!

I don't understand how she always finds fault in others but not herself. She's a grown woman, time to take some self accountability for your own life and not blame Hooyo/Abo when you well into your 30s.
Ange. She's made her whole content just one giant cesspool of victimhood, self-loathing, Hooyo-hating b.s., its sad because she probably has more to offer her viewers than that negativity
Why you acting like you’ve walked a day in her shoes, let the girl be sad without judgment.

Isn't she already a member here?
Why you acting like you’ve walked a day in her shoes, let the girl be sad without judgment.
I've never acted like I've walked a day in her shoes varya. I said she needs to rise above her hooyo-hating antics its boring. We all got hooyos that can be annoying/narracistic but we don't make it our life's work to bash our hooyos in public for the whole world to see

I've never acted like I've walked a day in her shoes varya. I said she needs to rise above her hooyo-hating antics its boring. We all got hooyos that can be annoying/narracistic but we don't make it our life's work to bash our hooyos in public for the whole world to see
she wants to wallow..it’s her prerogative

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Get off of my D. I'll laugh when I want
No one cares. I am not your circus I have bills to pay and I am a human. Go away

1614951419930.png