Hayeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy our favorite Xaliimo Youtube, cancelled her channel!

did her hoyo find her videos?
lupe1.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She clearly has family problems and is struggling. Why repeatedly pick on her ?

I am not picking on her. I am a fan. And also i am kinda concerned. a cautioned viewer i guess?

We’re all a little bit angelina we just like to pick on people we can relate to
I don't understand how she always finds fault in others but not herself. She's a grown woman, time to take some self accountability for your own life and not blame Hooyo/Abo when you well into your 30s.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We’re all a little bit angelina we just like to pick on people we can relate to

I agree 100% thats why i watch her, if she is in trouble, i am admitting myself into the psych ward

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ange. She's made her whole content just one giant cesspool of victimhood, self-loathing, Hooyo-hating b.s., its sad because she probably has more to offer her viewers than that negativity

I agree. Walaahi she is very talented. The way she speaks to her audience, very professional. Its like making an impromptu Ted Talk. She explains, & interprets to her audience with clear cut coherence, but then when she delves into her repetitive subject, she looks like she is chasing her own tail.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has 1.7k subs how did you find her :dwill:

She came into my attention when someone posted her video here. She went viral for attacking farahs being naturally feminine. She got my attention instantly
1614890769496.png

in her defense she apologized and regretted doing that, because of overwhelming hate in social media. Farahs and their Xaliimos were triggered

I agree. Walaahi she is very talented. The way she speaks to her audience, very professional. Its like making an impromptu Ted Talk. She explains, & interprets to her audience with clear cut coherence, but then when she delves into her repetitive subject, she looks like she is chasing her own tail.
True. And also regardless of what Hooyo does, she's Hooyo. Kiss her on her forehead and pray for her. Then pack your bags and leave. You don't have to stay in a toxic household if your an adult

Trending