HAYAAY! THESE GAALOS WANT TO KILL ME!!!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
It depends on which organs :browtf:

But donating organs like kidneys or heart for example, could make significant impact to some ppl's lives. Think about those who cloud need your organs, when you would not need them.:feedme:

And it is not haram what so ever :ufdup:
but everyone told me otherwise:ayaanswag:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How the hell is it haram to be a organ donor that's ridiculous? You should keep a donation card in your wallet in case you die. It's a waste otherwise.

Daacad90

We all just fade to Black and I'm alright with that. The real issue is people being okay with most of humanity going to hell for eternity but still thinking God is the most merciful.
6558.png

f*ck the cadaan that made you into this.:vanlf9a::i83dwbv:

Fake news.:vanlf9a:
The first hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari (6529) from Abu Hurayrah, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first one to be called on the Day of Resurrection will be Adam. He will be shown his progeny and it will be said, ‘This is your father Adam.’ He will say, ‘Here I am at Your service.’ He will say: ‘Bring forth those who are to be sent to Hell from among your progeny.’ He will say, ‘O Lord, how many should I bring forth?’ He will say, ‘Bring forth from every hundred ninety nine.’” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, if ninety nine are taken from every hundred of us, what will be left of us?” He said, “My ummah, among the other nations, is like a white hair on a black bull

Daacad90

The first hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari (6529) from Abu Hurayrah, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first one to be called on the Day of Resurrection will be Adam. He will be shown his progeny and it will be said, ‘This is your father Adam.’ He will say, ‘Here I am at Your service.’ He will say: ‘Bring forth those who are to be sent to Hell from among your progeny.’ He will say, ‘O Lord, how many should I bring forth?’ He will say, ‘Bring forth from every hundred ninety nine.’” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, if ninety nine are taken from every hundred of us, what will be left of us?” He said, “My ummah, among the other nations, is like a white hair on a black bull
Ok and?:ayaanswag:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.

Allah’s ﷻ mercy is the greatest. See how he rewards even the worst of us.

Trending