HAYAAY! THESE GAALOS WANT TO KILL ME!!!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
aabo? Is this a kink of something?:hova:
source.gif

I am really boutta be the first SSpotter to have a #MeToo case hate my fucking life. :kanyehmm:

Is it xaraan tho?
It is permissible to transplant an organ from a dead person to a living person whose life or basic essential functions depend on that organ, subject to the condition that permission be given by the deceased before his death, or by his heirs after his death, or by the authorities in charge of the Muslims if the identity of the deceased is unknown or he has no heirs.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It depends on which organs :browtf:

But donating organs like kidneys or heart for example, could make significant impact to some ppl's lives. Think about those who cloud need your organs, when you would not need them.:feedme:

And it is not haram what so ever :ufdup:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It depends on which organs :browtf:

But donating organs like kidneys or heart for example, could make significant impact to some ppl's lives. Think about those who cloud need your organs, when you would not need them.:feedme:

And it is not haram what so ever :ufdup:

What's that gonna do? Only will create a black hole in your heart...:i83dwbv:
We all just fade to Black and I'm alright with that. The real issue is people being okay with most of humanity going to hell for eternity but still thinking God is the most merciful.

Trending