HAYAAY! THESE GAALOS WANT TO KILL ME!!!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thank you.

I know he's a wannabe thug. Likely raised in suburbia like @The Good. Between you and me, @Daacad90these boys are soft. They lack the killer instincts of huntresses like us. :zhqjlmx:
Don't need to be a killer I'm just good at dodging the hunters.
giphy.gif

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We're more stealthy than thunderbolts. You'll never see us coming. :hillarybiz:
It's too late I already saved myself from this chaotic SSPOT relationship world. Lethal electricity or some other means I don't care. I finally put an sspot ring on @Saredo and my loyalty is impossible to break.
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's too late I already saved myself from this chaotic SSPOT relationship world. Lethal electricity or some other means I don't care. I finally put an sspot ring on @Saredo and my loyalty is impossible to break.
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Who said I was checking for you. Humble yourself. :nahgirl: My hunting is more about mining for information and has less to do with cyber conquests.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Who said I was checking for you. Humble yourself. :nahgirl: My hunting is more about mining for information and has less to do with cyber conquests.
You literally tagged me in that thing with Odkac World calling us soft or whatever but he already cheated on you and Daacad90 at the same time after worshipping you all these days.
:drakewtf::heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You literally tagged me in that thing with Odkac World calling us soft or whatever but he already cheated on you and Daacad90 at the same time after worshipping on you all these days.
:drakewtf::heh:

The cyber world is like a video game, walaal. I have an infinite heart container and sometimes I strategically forget who I was linked with. Some of these Abdis:

Are filler characters (for a couple episodes)

On occasion some have a saga

Others have an EPIC

Some have reoccurring roles.
But our situations always come to a close. :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts