HAYAAY!! SOO YAACA SOO GALA walle wayaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh i hated gym class wallahi. Freaking cadaan girls would walk around in their underwear in the changing rooms bilaa xishood. They were so clapped as well. All of them had extreme muffin tops.
Lalabbo :susp:

Cadaan chicks have saggy titts kkkk that's why they always get boob jobs. Firm boobs are a blessing from Allah, you should thank Allah if you have firm titts. Alhamduiallah

World

VIP
There are plenty of better looking xalimos than her. If only they weren't sabotaging their beauty with hijab.
I hope trump bans the hijabs in the US.
Lol no girl on the OP got a banging body and she works out. You can tell by her visible abs. Don’t be deceived by hoejabis who look worse than sabrina dhowre without clothes on.

Half Oromo who was mainly raised by her Oromo half. She doesn't claim Somali and Somalis don't claim her.

Word on the street is the Arapp Jeylani guy is her pimp.

She slept with Chunkz fat ass, :vqbuyv0:
How do you know this about chunkz?

btw that chick is somali she is part of that barawe kid jeylanii 's crew with nejiboi. She is the one on the left
C6lS7HSVwAAQDdS.jpg
Seen a bit of this on snap. Yarka said to her in the roasting bit, you are looking macaan, let me hit bac lacaan( excuse the Somali spelling).

Lol don't most somali guys talk like that? Have you seen what some of the users here say @Mali Mo is the most sexually frustrated guy here he keeps saying 'call me daddy' :chrisfreshhah:
Wallahi that is news to me. I have never heard exactly what my friends say when they are asking someone out. I will have to talk to them, can't have niggas that cant have normal conversations with girls in the team.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Lol don't most somali guys talk like that? Have you seen what some of the users here say @Mali Mo is the most sexually frustrated guy here he keeps saying 'call me daddy' :chrisfreshhah:
Yeah I'm beyond frustrated, I have an alter to you in my closet with your pic, candles, and incense. I'm langab but my Gus game is long, let me introduce you to my schlong.

Yeah I'm beyond frustrated, I have an alter to you in my closet with your pic, candles, and incense. I'm langab but my Gus game is long, let me introduce you to my schlong.

wallahi you aint caadi. You log into SSPOT say something sexual than log out. kkkk :mjlol:

Is there something going on saxiib :chrisfreshhah: do we need to talk ? and damn tf is schlong nigga tried to be quirky and cool and it flopped big time :russ:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I have anonymous34 syndrome, the only treatment is to kidnap you, tie you up in a chair in a dark room, get you all sweaty with your knickers on your ankles and leave you covered in .

I have anonymous34 syndrome, the only treatment is to kidnap you, tie you up in a chair in a dark room, get you all sweaty with your knickers on your ankles and leave you covered in .
That’s some 50 shades of grey shit:chrisfreshhah: man you reading too much erotica. In real life you can’t even kiss girls
upload_2018-7-8_3-29-52.gif

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
That’s some 50 shades of grey shit:chrisfreshhah: man you reading too much erotica. In real life you can’t even kiss girls
View attachment 49704
Why dont you come find out honeybuns?

Daddy will tear that macaan futo up so hard it'll be 50 different shades of madow and bluug, with my gus nutting deep inside you, i'd have you walking sideways like 50 Bill Cosby's ran a train on you.

tenor (4).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.