HAYAAY!! SOO YAACA SOO GALA walle wayaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was called to see bikini no underwear wearing woman.....if u are a woman u should wear 3 underwear to stay safe.....I was swimming one time for a cardio session there was this woman trying to come out of the water but the pressure made her underwear slip and walaaa she was naked for 2 seconds she didn't care why bcoz she was white!!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
dRDRE.gif

I was called to see bikini no underwear wearing woman.....if u are a woman u should wear 3 underwear to stay safe.....I was swimming one time for a cardio session there was this woman trying to come out of the water but the pressure made her underwear slip and walaaa she was naked for 2 seconds she didn't care why bcoz she was white!!

kkk cadaan women have no chill
yo let me tell you a funny ass story. I use to go swimming from 8 years old till i was 11. One day i saw a fully naked cadaan woman and she had a very dark BIG ASS HAIRY bush down there. I stared wallahi i thought she was some sort of animal i never knew women get hairy there, i came home and cried to my mum :damn:

cadaan woman have no chill she walked around naked in the locker room :deadosama:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Half Oromo who was mainly raised by her Oromo half. She doesn't claim Somali and Somalis don't claim her.

Word on the street is the Arapp Jeylani guy is her pimp.

She slept with Chunkz fat ass, :vqbuyv0:

kkk cadaan women have no chill
yo let me tell you a funny ass story. I use to go swimming from 8 years old till i was 11. One day i saw a fully naked cadaan woman and she had a very dark BIG ASS HAIRY bush down there. I stared wallahi i thought she was some sort of animal i never knew women get hairy there, i came home and cried to my mum :damn:

cadaan woman have no chill she walked around naked in the locker room :deadosama:

This cadaans are filth man when I was a newbie in the gym I accidentally walked in the locker room came out within 5 seconds pissed what I saw Cadaan guys walking around naked especially old fuckers never went in there again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts