HAYAAY! Somalis in Denmark forced to give up kids for 25 hours of weekly Danish indoctrination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerome

All kinds of children delinquency and major crimes. Not to mention that out of all Muslims in Denmark, a Somali has to be involved in every facet of Islamic terrorism. Those who joined ISIS. One had to attack the dude who painted the prophet, another went to Mogadishu and exploded in a graduation ceremony of medical students and killed many of the graduates, their families and the few medical professors left in Somalia. Have you ever heard the adage, “something is rotten in the state of Denmark”.? It’s us, Somalis. It’s about time, we do listen carefully to those who whip us. If they don't whip us, then, they are “cuks” according to many members here.

Last edited:
Jerome

All kinds of children delinquency and major crimes. Not to mention that out of all Muslims in Denmark, a Somali has to be involved in every facet of Islamic terrorism. Those who joined ISIS. One had to attack the dude who painted the prophet, another went to Mogadishu and exploded in a graduation ceremony of medical students and killed many of the graduates, their families and the few medical professors left in Somalia. Have you ever heard the adage, “something is rotten in the state of Denmark”.? It’s us, Somalis. It’s about time, we do listen carefully to those who whip us. If not, they are “cuks” according to many members here.
Lmao, the average Dane doesn't know anything about Somalis nor do they hate us.
Yes- they dislike Muslims and refugees, but Somalis aren't the first ethnic group that pops up in their mind when they think of that.

Did you live in Vollsmose? :drakelaugh: How bad was it
I didn't live there but my cousin's did. Shit was lit tho, basically just Somali, Palestinians and other Muslims lived there. We used to run out of the door to play at the age of 4 and no one cared.

I was on a tighter leash at 13 in the UK.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
"re-education camps"
"taking toddlers away from parents for 25 hours a week"
"Harsher sentences for muslims for teh same crime"

This is straight out of China/soviet playbok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending