HAYAAY! Somalis in Denmark forced to give up kids for 25 hours of weekly Danish indoctrination

Status
Not open for further replies.
clap.gif

well done denmark except christmas and easter to learn about not be forced into but the rest seems reasonable .

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have no empathy for these hooyos! And guess why? They have let their children down and let them be outside in wadan gaalo. They have to keep their children at home and take them outside under supervision. And some of these children don’t get allowence or anything that the other white kids get which makes them go the the shops and shoplift. If you start shoplifting there is no going back especially when your parents don’t give a f*ck about you so one thing leads to another, what do you know the next day? Some arab/jamaican (depends on the country) old dude is making your children sell drugs.

Don’t try to deny this, all of the dispora niggas on this page have seen somali kids wonder around late by themselves.

I mean comeon, look at it at their perspective, if they do implement these courses surely the immigrants would be less rowdy and more obedient to the law. Nearly every single european has expressed their distaste over the fact the the immigrants are only piggybacking on the government and aren't contributing much to society.

Tell me, would you in favor of this if you were a native citizen to the country?

They only way this would work is if they made illegal for immigrants to chose where they wanna live and where they wanna send their kids to school.Instead gov choose for them. This would stop the problem of ghetto populated mostly by one race. This wont work

They only way this would work is if they made illegal for immigrants to chose where they wanna live and where they wanna send their kids to school.Instead gov choose for them. This would stop the problem of ghetto populated mostly by one race. This wont work
They're gonna do something similar to that. People on welfare aren't gonna be allowed to move to ghettoes soon and many ghettoes will be torn down.
Schools and kindergartens will also be consisting of 30% children of non-western immigrant at max! This will be forcing children and students to transfer schools

Muji

VIP
Don’t see a problem with this.

You are welcomed into a country, bills paid, free day care, free education, protection against daqan celis, free benefits...

Somalis still complain

At first refugees were settled in random villages and small towns to prevent ghettos, but I guess that didn't work

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Why let in refugees in the first place. Europe has the right to reject refugees but they want to show the world they are civilized and humane people.

If they cant handle people bringing their own culture then they should not allow them in.

No one will risk their life to come to Europe then but i believe they want the cheap labour.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You go too gaalo country you pay the price, stay in somalia or accept the consequences

It's not "Danish indoctrination" It's just daycare.
Besides it has always been like that, it won't make a difference. Most of us went to one

Yh i was at one that had a dog at the age of like 2. I apparently told my mum and she took me to a different one but my best friend stayed and he got bit.

The government originally pushed everyone to ghettos on the outskirts of the cities. Everyone got comfy and never left.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Somalis in Europe hold this L
First your boys get violated in broad daylight searched for no reason by the popo, and now your kids are being kidnapped. This is the same shit Australia did to the natives that in the end, had them addicted to alcohol, sniffing fuel, with no daqan left.

Ramesses II

kingofpunt
This is horrible, I would never trust a non Somali with my kids if I had any, especially not cadaans. A lot of kids gets sexually abused when they get taken from their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts