Hayaay, puntland way duushay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard soldiers and government workers don’t get paid in Punania because the flawed World Bank Report has overtaken the dollar/shilling as form of currency. Want some bread? Go give a copy of the world bank report to the bread man. Starving soldiers ? Go give a copy of world bank report to them and tell them poverty is all in their heads

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
lol you lot must be bored. first of all bosaso port has not upgraded yet and has limited potentiald due to the lac of renovations to make it a deep water port. second off all bosaso port is still doing better than berbera port because of the cheapest taxes in all of east africa. explain why reer las canod and the haby yonis from ceerigabo are still using bosaso port. same with galmudug. we have double the market berbera currently has. but the funny part is berbera has way more potential because it is already capable of providing way more but reer isaaq are greedy and they arnt willing to lower taxes.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Berbera, largest port & airport in Somalia

giphy.gif

Bosaso, smallest port in Somalia, got an airport last year

https://media.giphy.com/media/4WFs1wGlkGUsqM42lW/giphy.gif

No need for a report to tell us all that we need to know about the workshy Isaaq.

One was built in 1968 and one in the late 80s before the collapse of the state, Berbera was always bigger and older built by the former somali government that you hate. Which town has grown the most since the 90s?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
lol you lot must be bored. first of all bosaso port has not upgraded yet and has limited potentiald due to the lac of renovations to make it a deep water port. second off all bosaso port is still doing better than berbera port because of the cheapest taxes in all of east africa. explain why reer las canod and the haby yonis from ceerigabo are still using bosaso port. same with galmudug. we have double the market berbera currently has. but the funny part is berbera has way more potential because it is already capable of providing way more but reer isaaq are greedy and they arnt willing to lower taxes.

Yes you've very right. I shipped my car from Dubai to Bosaaso because the taxes/fees at Berbera would've totalled to £2k whereas only paid a few hundred at bosaaso then got a guy to drive it to las Anod where I registered it got the plates and drove to yard in Burco.

I would've gone myself to Bosaaso but people made me paranoid I'll go next time as it's just a safe not listening to ppl...

Berbera, largest port & airport in Somaliland and bigger than anything in Somalia

giphy.gif

Bosaso, smallest port in Somalia, got an airport last year

https://media.giphy.com/media/4WFs1wGlkGUsqM42lW/giphy.gif

No need for a report to tell us all that we need to know about the mighty Isaaq.

:siilaanyosmile: Don’t be jealous. Berbera was the only thing poor Somalia ever had :hemad: what else did Siad use to bootyclap for weapons and aid from Soviets and later Americans ? Stay salty Berbera is owned by Isaaq and part of Somaliland and you cant auction it off anymore

:hahaidiot:

I went to berbera and it was not as big as bosaso and more remote.
Pictures aren't always good source of info someone should dig up on what port is more busier then the other.

:siilaanyosmile: Don’t be jealous. Berbera was the only thing poor Somalia ever had :hemad: what else did Siad use to bootyclap for weapons and aid from Soviets and later Americans ? Stay salty Berbera is owned by Isaaq and part of Somaliland and you cant auction it off anymore

:hahaidiot:
Siad Barre nolow
I can feel your patriotic for greater Somalia rising. Siad Barre loved you idoo0rs and how do you treat him back by biting the hand that feeds you.
Siad Barre was your abo and he shall always be
siyaad_barre.jpg

Doesn't it make you cry
Siad Barre siad Barre nollow

How can any of you guys hate him
Walal plz unite same blood and tradition
United the better. Plz all come together .
Isaaqs come build our glourious nation

Somaliland is poverty ridden khat heaven with massive unemploymeny rate, why dont they ever address the statistics that are against them? is it MJ sixir that makes foreigners view somaliland as a dump?
img_1964-jpg.56394

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending