Hayaay, puntland way duushay

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the great bosaso port has seen a huge transformation in the last few years

upload_2018-11-2_16-36-11.jpeg

Look at this development

Let’s not laugh at the punanis, they could have transformed bosaso into an actual port with all the pirate money, instead they spent the money on khat and khamri

waraabe

Your superior
Let’s not laugh at the punanis, they could have transformed bosaso into an actual port with all the pirate money, instead they spent the money on khat and khamri
I don’t like to laugh at poor people but if a poor person is telling you “the world bank says I am richer than you” then You must laugh at them

I don’t like to laugh at poor people but if a poor person is telling you “the world bank says I am richer than you” then You must laugh at them

I mean seriously did anyone but a brain dead punani ever believe that report ? How the hell do they have starving soldiers with no pay , and other government buildings shutting down in protest over lack of pay then? The math doesn’t add up maybe only to a piratelander

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
somalia-17nov16.jpeg.jpg

" Work hard, O Offspring of Imam Majeerteeniya. And know that only a headless wrongdoer forsakes the zakawaat."(Words of the renowned Sheikh Muumin Al Majeerteeni, Al Hashimi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts