Hayaay! Muse Bixi’s trip is staged

You’re a joker that thinks it’s cute to copy lander secessionists speak, yet you don’t have the same energy for Habeshi and Kikuyu govts. You’re an embarrassment, again stop pretending to speak for OG and JL and keep the retarded talk to yourself.

Somalia Hanoolato, all traitors will continue to be humiliated in this life and the hereafter.

what traitor, your leaders are picked form adis ababa, you are surrounded by 6 nations whose shyt hole armies control your country, war you area colony, wake up and smell the coffee, your so called weak leader is selling ports to ethiopia and saying we are brothers, said barre would shake in his grave,

somlia is alike a baby being handled by foreigners now, so cut the crap, there is no sovereign nation,

to hell with yuor somalis,

and cut the crap, i am Ogaden the only tribe that fought the kenyas between 1963-1967 till the British actually came back and set up base and the Americans set up base and told Ogaden yuo will not go anywhere

and habahsi, dont even get me started you liar, only Oagden Fought habashi since the british gave away the land in 1958, i dare yuo to name another tribe that stood the test of time like Ogaden only we were willing to fight, and still is,

Ethiopia gets billions in aide, from the west, and the so called ****** somalis have back stabbed me, so cut the crap, i will not cry for somalinimo, shove where the sun dont shine,

also you idiot, the whole reason i want somalia to officially de jure break up, it is already de facto, is so i can build Jubaland in to a country and used that economically, militarily to get back NFD and Ogadeniya, so we will certainly not wait for so called somalia,

horta wheat are you? a hawiye?

some one please tell me this dudes tribe so i can karbash him?

what tribe is this adoon?

Jubaland insha Allah will become the spring board to free my other lands, but i need a country, i cannot Achieve my aims with somalia kissing ass to kenya and ethiopia were farmajo and all somali leaders if you have not forgotten are blessed from nairbi/adis ababa first so cut the crap,
I’m not speaking of OG I’m speaking about you. Stop using the noble tribes name you weak minded nerd. And no there is one Somalia it just went through a civil war that it’s just come out of recently, and will continue to grow in strength. It’s not the first country to go through this and obviously won’t be the last, if you know anything about the world.

I’m just saying stop using the OG name and JL for your pathetic lander inspired rants, you’re a shame. Had it been up to you none of those noble deeds would’ve happened you’re weak. You’re here ranting against Somalia yet have nothing to say about the Kikuyu and Habeshis except for using the actions of people better than you.

Just stop being so #embarrassing

Her government is writing letters about meeting and more and she say it didnt happen your delusional:heh:. Inantan cambuulo kawaashdey naga qabta:mjlaugh:

his so called leader failmarjo has used Ethiopian tanks against eley, what does that say

he has sold ports to ethiopia, saying they do not deserve to be landlocked?

war this carcass died in 1991, lets kill it and bury it for real, war there is no govement its fake, tribalisitc mofos,

horta did anyone ask in 1925 if Jubaland should be given to Italy then Somalia? no, so where is the democracy, i want my nation Jubaland out of this carcass so called country,

i want my country back, i could not care less if somaliland goes her own way, let her people decide that, the sooner the better

are we gona spend another 30 plus years waiting for xamar and so called governments?

somalis are like children waiting at home looking out the window fort heir dead parents thinking they are on their way back, lets get real, this shyt hole nation died for a reason,

they hate somaliland because the rest will be shown the success they have made, contributed to their own people, society,

this is called cuqdad, it points the finger at their own failures, give credit where it dues,

imagine if we broke up and create some kind of a somali union like the GCC/khaliij where we trade, make and defend our nations, like a confederation

why so much hate, because you expose their fake shyt hole xamar dameer infested baboons,

they hate somaliland because the rest will be shown the success they have made, contributed to their own people, society,

this is called cuqdad, it points the finger at their own failures, give credit where it dues,

imagine if we broke up and create some kind of a somali union like the GCC/khaliij where we trade, make and defend our nations, like a confederation

why so much hate, because you expose their fake shyt hole xamar dameer infested baboons,
It’s not hate, and I could easily break down how Xamar forget all of Somalia has achieved more in such a short amount of time. But I’m not interested in bashing Somalis and giving amo the ajnabis that come on this forum but my only message to you is, speak for yourself and don’t use the name of OG or JL because you’re a shame.

Yeah wallahi seems like jealousy there upset we are not in there Alshabab situation inshallah ogaden becomes it's own nation akh never join that terrorist shithole

Lool I’m not OG I’m Murusade, so how is that qabilist?

:abuxyga:

oh my God your Murursade, beesha Kuwait, cowards,

my sincerest condolence, saxib, i am wasting my time, :damn::damn::damn:

you insult OGs, yet my Ogaden sub clan Mohamed zubeer has 70 items more land and achieved more historical figures than your entire clan that came in existence and out of the bush in 1960,

in 1700s, i was invading and expanding somali lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland and central Kenya when you Murursade people did not discover clothes, and too busy searching for water

1*bghxE43xMrnkqmaD2dK77A.jpeg

oh my God your Murursade, beesha Kuwait, cowards,

my sincerest condolence, saxib, i am wasting my time, :damn::damn::damn:

you insult OGs, yet my Ogaden sub clan Mohamed zubeer has 70 items more land and achieved more historical figures than your entire clan that came in existence and out of the bush in 1960,

in 1700s, i was invading and expanding somali lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland and central Kenya when you Murursade people did not discover clothes, and too busy searching for water

1*bghxE43xMrnkqmaD2dK77A.jpeg
You’re mentally unstable. And obviously dk anything about murusade, stop embarrassing yourself. And I didn’t insult OG read again, I’m talking about you! Speak for yourself and your weak mind and stop using the accomplishments of people better than you.

All Somali tribes are noble. InshaAllah one day you’ll have the courage to claim the one you’re actually from on here.

if somalia is so great firstly 1door would not be desperate to leave, secondly if they want to leave why are you so against it? why must you try to force people to stay if its so good?

secondly do not call them 1door, i am Ogaden and i c=gave them that name and only they can call me Cagdheer and only i can call them 1door

you are so desperate to force people to love this shyt hole country, let them decide, you cannot keep people prisoner,

and in addition, your dameer kind have given us a bad name and raped the capital, your like a took who wants to be given an noble prize for robbing a house,

somalia is dead thanks to you donkey kind,

if somalia is so great firstly 1door would not be desperate to leave, secondly if they want to leave why are you so against it? why must you try to force people to stay if its so good?

secondly do not call them 1door, i am Ogaden and i c=gave them that name and only they can call me Cagdheer and only i can call them 1door

you are so desperate to force people to love this shyt hole country, let them decide, you cannot keep people prisoner,

and in addition, your dameer kind have given us a bad name and raped the capital, your like a took who wants to be given an noble prize for robbing a house,

somalia is dead thanks to you donkey kind,
:what1: This forum attracts the mentally disturbed.

:what1: This forum attracts the mentally disturbed.

your an emotional retard langab ,

1door joined somalia after 5 days as a free nation out of somalinimo, now tell me why they must be part of somalia, its their choice and there is nothing you can do about them leaving,

all you do is insult people, horta who invited you to comment and reply to peoples response when they were not chatting to you? your an unwanted guests,

get a life naya/dude what ever you are

Trending