Hayaay! Muse Bixi’s trip is staged

giphy.gif
:mjlol:

good for 1door, who can blame them? who wants to be part of shyt hole somalia

every major power today and ancient world started with propaganda to gain power

like Sun Tzu said: when you are weak appear strong to your enemies to give the illusion, when you are strong appear weak to tease the egos of your enemies so they screw up and underestimate you

go for it 1doors, deception is the art of politics, convinced the world you are a country, next time, sponsor a major Hollywood movie/actor to mention somaliland, get out of this hell hole

once somailand gets out there is no reason why Jubaland kingdom of my Ogaden forefathers the British gave to italy should not leave somalia, i want my kingdom back and become our country, sick and tired of so called somalia state, its fake, corrupt, useless, and will never ever go back to pre 1991 never and do not want to lose another 30 years waiting for it,

when the Americans beat the british the British refused to be in the painting with the French and american delgates negotiating surrender in paris in 1791, the Americans relish, painted and made copies to go all around the planet to show they are a nation of free people, the french made peace between them and use that to gain massive clout around european powers, making peace between two cousins,

deception is the art of war, lie, cheat do whatever it takes to get out of somalia, its a dead carcass

somalis have a mahmah, even if you must wear dog skin to further your Interest, do it,

insha Allah wait till i become Jubaland president, i intend to do just that, by God we will not wait another 30 odd years for somalia and xamar to get her act together hell would freeze before that happens,

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

like Sun Tzu said: when you are weak appear strong to your enemies to give the illusion, when you are strong appear weak to tease the egos of your enemies so they screw up and underestimate you

go for it 1doors, deception is the art of politics, convinced the world you are a country, next time, sponsor a major Hollywood movie/actor to mention somaliland, get out of this hell hole

once somailand gets out there is no reason why Jubaland kingdom of my Ogaden forefathers the British gave to italy should not leave somalia, i want my kingdom back and become our country, sick and tired of so called somalia state, its fake, corrupt, useless, and will never ever go back to pre 1991 never and do not want to lose another 30 years waiting for it,

when the Americans beat the british the British refused to be in the painting with the French and american delgates negotiating surrender in paris in 1791, the Americans relish, painted and made copies to go all around the planet to show they are a nation of free people, the french made peace between them and use that to gain massive clout around european powers, making peace between two cousins,

deception is the art of war, lie, cheat do whatever it takes to get out of somalia, its a dead carcass

somalis have a mahmah, even if you must wear dog skin to further your Interest, do it,

insha Allah wait till i become Jubaland president, i intend to do just that, by God we will not wait another 30 odd years for somalia and xamar to get her act together hell would freeze before that happens,
HAHAHAHA jubbaland kulaha you're funny sxb, come under the umbrella of puntland and we will provide all the nescassary tools to become a respected well connected state goverment

HAHAHAHA jubbaland kulaha you're funny sxb, come under the umbrella of puntland and we will provide all the nescassary tools to become a respected well connected state goverment

first go an take back the land 1door takes will nilly year after year and habar gidir is taking and assaulting galkaciyo and bombarding when they feel like it, 44 items since 1993 as an old Mj dude told me once,

ahahhaha, come under puitnland umbrella kulaha, i have rivers, green and, and i have been focused on fighting ethipiauntil recently and now fully focused on my kingdom, isnha Allah we will make the Singapore of africa,

give 1door were credit is due, they took a dry hole and made it greater than somalia her self used to be where puntland imports goods from there despite having a port like they do,

a part of me wishes to exterminate all 1doors, but no reason i cannot learn from my enemies,

Key word *appear* to be strong. This is a mockery though and doesn’t achieve that. All that admin does is embarrass all of us.

The FGS has it together more so than any regional govt stop being pathetic and delusional. It says a lot about you that you see the Somali central govt as a threat and don’t have the same energy for Habeshi and Kikuyu govt with all that they’ve done and are doing, stop pretending to speak for OG or Jubbaland, you’re an embarrassment.

So "delusional" that your amisom government is writing official state letters about tweets:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
You’re all ranting and raving about meeting a *minister if even that, of Conakry Guinea, in a hotel. If that isn’t cringe idk what is. He flew over to them too, and is the only foreign country to speak of to date. Lol most of the world hasn’t even heard of the country and it wasn’t even the president of it...

Last edited:
Key word *appear* to be strong. This is a mockery though and doesn’t achieve that. All that admin does is embarrass all of us.

The FGS has it together more so than any regional govt stop being pathetic and delusional. It says a lot about you that you see the Somali central govt as a threat and don’t have the same energy for Habeshi and Kikuyu govt with all that they’ve done and are doing, stop pretending to speak for OG or Jubbaland, you’re an embarrassment.

you name is embarrassing, it says a lot,

there is no government, , a so called government that uses habashi soldiers to eat eley and bribes ugandans to subdue parliament and local regions, get out of here,

die worshipping Somalia, wake up and smell the coffee, its better for each region to go their own separate ways,

how come for thosuands of years somalis never came together and created a country? because deep down we dont want to and this fake country created by a white man will not hold as it has been shown since 1991

get out of here with your non sense,

i dislike 1doors like evry other somali tribes hate each other, but i most admire their unity and ambition to become their own nation, who blame them,

give credit where credit is due, safe cities, non bombs, so save somalis run to stay there, no oen robs or rapes you like they do in puntland and xamar, give them credit

you can learn a thing or two from 1door, stop The cuqdad and take a book and pen and take lessons, from this this most remarkable tribe,

there is no government, , a so called government that uses habashi soldiers to eat eley and bribes ugandans to subdue parliament and local regions, get out of here,

die worshipping Somalia, wake up and smell the coffee, its better for each region to go their own separate ways,

how come for thosuands of years somalis never came together and created a country? because deep down we dont want to and this fake country created by a white man will not hold as it has been shown since 1991

You’re a joker that thinks it’s cute to copy lander secessionists speak, yet you don’t have the same energy for Habeshi and Kikuyu govts. You’re an embarrassment, again stop pretending to speak for OG and JL and keep the retarded talk to yourself.

Somalia Hanoolato, all traitors will continue to be humiliated in this life and the hereafter.

You’re a joker that thinks it’s cute to copy lander secessionists speak, yet you don’t have the same energy for Habeshi and Kikuyu govts. You’re an embarrassment, again stop pretending to speak for OG and JL and keep the retarded talk to yourself.

Somalia Hanoolato, all traitors will continue to be humiliated in this like and the hereafter.

to hell with yuor somalis,

and cut the crap, i am Ogaden the only tribe that fought the kenyas between 1963-1967 till the British actually came back and set up base and the Americans set up base and told Ogaden yuo will not go anywhere

and habahsi, dont even get me started you liar, only Oagden Fought habashi since the british gave away the land in 1958, i dare yuo to name another tribe that stood the test of time like Ogaden only we were willing to fight, and still is,

Ethiopia gets billions in aide, from the west, and the so called ****** somalis have back stabbed me, so cut the crap, i will not cry for somalinimo, shove where the sun dont shine,

also you idiot, the whole reason i want somalia to officially de jure break up, it is already de facto, is so i can build Jubaland in to a country and used that economically, militarily to get back NFD and Ogadeniya, so we will certainly not wait for so called somalia,

horta wheat are you? a hawiye?

some one please tell me this dudes tribe so i can karbash him?

what tribe is this adoon?

Jubaland insha Allah will become the spring board to free my other lands, but i need a country, i cannot Achieve my aims with somalia kissing ass to kenya and ethiopia were farmajo and all somali leaders if you have not forgotten are blessed from nairbi/adis ababa first so cut the crap,

i dislike 1doors like evry other somali tribes hate each other, but i most admire their unity and ambition to become their own nation, who blame them,

give credit where credit is due, safe cities, non bombs, so save somalis run to stay there, no oen robs or rapes you like they do in puntland and xamar, give them credit

you can learn a thing or two from 1door, stop The cuqdad and take a book and pen and take lessons, from this this most remarkable tribe,

Her government is writing letters about meeting and more and she say it didnt happen your delusional:heh:. Inantan cambuulo kawaashdey naga qabta:mjlaugh:

Trending