Hayaay, muscular Xalimo knocking out skinny faraxs šŸ˜±

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reminded of this episode

Once i over heard a tom boy Indian girl at work argue with her boss and me and my co workers stuck our eyes up from our cubes. The Indian girl and the man went for it, until it was stopped at a screeching silence ..........

"I have had it! Say it in my face, Man to Man" Said the Indian girl

The Boss replied.....

"Yes you have heard it-- you always say tha..........say it to me in my face, Man to Man Leila?

Everybody busted out laughing even the two who were arguing. This is a girl who actively looks for an arranged husband in Muslim Pakistani Marriage site. Yet one day she casually said to me

"Whenever i watch those Victoria Secret bra Modelling contest, i literally get very hot"

I was like ...

Happening-Sip.gif

:( This world is very cruel

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Once i over heard a tom boy Indian girl at work argue with her boss and me and my co workers stuck our eyes up from our cubes. The Indian girl and the man went for it, until it was stopped at a screeching silence ..........

"I have had it! Say it in my face, Man to Man" Said the Indian girl

The Boss replied.....

"Yes you have heard it-- you always say tha..........say it to me in my face, Man to Man Leila?

Everybody busted out laughing even the two who were arguing. This is a girl who actively looks for an arranged husband in Muslim Pakistani Marriage site. Yet one day she casually said to me

"Whenever i watch those Victoria Secret bra Modelling contest, i literally get very hot"

I was like ...

View attachment 228859

:( This world is very cruel
Pakistan and India and Iran have more tolerance toward shemales or men who act like woman. So she will be fine.

I think Somali society got more loose with Islam more tolerance.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pakistan and India and Iran have more tolerance toward shemales or men who act like woman. So she will be fine.

I think Somali society got more loose with Islam more tolerance.

So what is your story?
1657135740302.png

Is she a so called labib? Aka tranny. Labibs were well known in Barre era Somalia.

learn Somali before you spout BS. Labeeb means intersex and there wasnā€™t an increase or decrease because of Barre. They exist at every point in time.

Sheā€™s clearly a woman who does ā€˜masculineā€™ tasks and this shocks the local people by having a skill that even most Somali men donā€™t have. Sheā€™s short and chubby. Not muscular at all. Lol

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
learn Somali before you spout BS. Labeeb means intersex and there wasnā€™t an increase or decrease because of Barre. They exist at every point in time.

Sheā€™s clearly a woman who does ā€˜masculineā€™ tasks and this shocks the local people by having a skill that even most Somali men donā€™t have. Sheā€™s short and chubby. Not muscular at all. Lol

Keep getting angry naaya lol

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I don't follow fob drama, but this is too funny, she's claiming to have knocked out one skinny Farax that they took him to the hospital unconscious :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now she's sending a warning to a guy called sheikh Shantaay, I looked him up in Google... this is him.. Do you think he got a chance against her, or will she also send him unconscious to the hospital? :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Personally I would love to see a fight between the two like WWE wrestling match :ahh:
@Basra warned y'all Faraxs, beware of the ubiquitous, high T girls refered as Tomboyish brought to u by Basra's prompt Xalimos psychoanalysis

I been taking notes and know who to avoid.
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
She looks tough, the men who end up getting beaten by her, never admit to it, never hang your head in shame, you win some and you lose some, but this shit you gotta take it to the grave.

I don't follow fob drama, but this is too funny, she's claiming to have knocked out one skinny Farax that they took him to the hospital unconscious :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now she's sending a warning to a guy called sheikh Shantaay, I looked him up in Google... this is him.. Do you think he got a chance against her, or will she also send him unconscious to the hospital? :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Personally I would love to see a fight between the two like WWE wrestling match :ahh:
Mashallah she does look strong. Iā€™m dead she did that Connor McGregor walk.

Trending

Latest posts