Hayaay, muscular Xalimo knocking out skinny faraxs 😱

I don't follow fob drama, but this is too funny, she's claiming to have knocked out one skinny Farax that they took him to the hospital unconscious :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now she's sending a warning to a guy called sheikh Shantaay, I looked him up in Google... this is him.. Do you think he got a chance against her, or will she also send him unconscious to the hospital? :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Personally I would love to see a fight between the two like WWE wrestling match :ahh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't follow fob drama, but this is too funny, she's claiming to have knocked out one skinny Farax that they took him to the hospital unconscious :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now she's sending a warning to a guy called sheikh Shantaay, I looked him up in Google... this is him.. Do you think he got a chance against her, or will she also send him unconscious to the hospital? :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Personally I would love to see a fight between the two like WWE wrestling match :ahh:

Then u dare tell me people are not born GAY? Please sit down right there in the corner.
1657123701360.png

PS I have no doubt she will beat the crap out of the feminine sheikh Shannti

Imagine @TekNiKo with his dhaqan celis skinny ass and rehearsed professor Xaliye lines running into this Xalimo beast, he gets knocked out with one punch but thinks he was hit with a baseball bat and passes out then wakes up by people sprinkling cold water over his head 🤕 @Angelina celebrating on the side shouting cambaro boomaye!!

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Looks like a man

Trending

Latest posts