Hayaay i though Caare was a joke..but he is real and getting stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There's even an anti-Jeegaan radio station starting.
Ahhhh, this takes me back to when rebel groups were forming outside of Somalia and making radio stations against Siad Barre.
:banderas:
Funny how it comes full circle.
:hemad:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
A72D3335-1DD7-4AF4-9FCA-341A10814CAD.jpeg
CA5AB1B5-D829-4787-B5D1-7D11840CE688.jpeg
50FB758B-E011-4550-9D1F-D5A7C9FCE23B.jpeg
167E62A8-861E-4F4C-9648-5BDDFCF15E4B.jpeg
C6A94D76-253A-44DE-AB75-551EB58243D9.jpeg

DRACO

VIP
View attachment 52763 apparently, these cars are getting shipped to the port of Bosaso for him and his base as well. garxajis is funding him how true is that? @Saalax Bidaar
Garxajis don't support him I know this speaking as one.

The community is calling him a traitor , only some of his close family and cousin are funding him + Buuqland.

There's 2nd round of negotiations going on now , hopefully that will resolve any issues .

Saalax Bidaar

Garxajis don't support him I know this speaking as one.

The community is calling him a traitor , only some of his close family and cousin are funding him + Buuqland.

There's 2nd round of negotiations going on now , hopefully that will resolve any issues .

Actually Col Caare has huge support. Ask your dad lol adigu waxaad tahay confused

Saalax Bidaar

View attachment 52763 apparently, these cars are getting shipped to the port of Bosaso for him and his base as well. garxajis is funding him how true is that? @Saalax Bidaar
:ahh:

Yes community is opening their pocket books. We will give him anything he needs to do the job.

Those vehicles! Oh lawd let that be true.
We could use new weapons. Beesha turned over their weapons to the so called SL army :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending