Hayaay! Hoogaawhy! Ive Got Afrocentrists Riled Up

If I had a pound for every black group I was banned from, I'd be a very wealthy man. I'm done with them.
They can't handle the truth and they hate when someone snaps back at them for their racist ignorant views on other groups yet have the balls to get mad when you say hateful things right back at them

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They can't handle the truth and they hate when someone snaps back at them for their racist ignorant views on other groups yet have the balls to get mad when you say hateful things right back at them

Waa la'yaab

Waa la'yaab
It's insanity that they think they can say all the shit they want towards Somalis and other groups but when take it to their level they cry racism AHAHHAHAHAHA halimos who are pro black need to know they will never like you and need to be pro African and specifically pro SOMALI

@Arma if I ever visit the UK England i will for sure rent a bike and chill with you bruv me and my cousin's are exactly like you here in the states NO FUCKS GIVEN

Mostly about police genocide, then slavery by Europeans and Arabs, and then Ancient Egypt.

Never once were Moors or West Africa mentioned on this group.

My point taken. These Hoteps and Afrocentrists(namely African Americans, and Afro-Caribbeans) really hate on their own ancestors.