GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was a snap of my post before its deletion, and my banning from the group

20200402_021858.jpg

Arma

VIP
Kulaha *black woman is a *God*

Staffurullah, what kind of *God* suffers from such inferiority complex, that it needs to wear the tail on a horse, on its scalp.

Walle, madows are something else, entirely.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kulaha *black woman is a *God*

Staffurullah, what kind of *God* suffers from such inferiority complex, that it needs to wear the tail on a horse, on its scalp.

Walle, madows are something else, entirely.
Man wish I could read the comments, tell me akh, there mustve been some Blacks who agreed with you

Let me guess what that group was about. 50 percent about how great anicent Egypt was. 20 percent about the Moors in Spain. The rest about the Arab build empire in Mali. Nothing about West African empires

Arma

VIP
Show us the comments.

The comments were f*cking brutal. The amount of Somali and Islamophobia, would make white supremacists, proud.

So much for *black unity*

I wished these pro-black Xalimos, could see what their beloved fellow black people were saying about them.

Some even threw in fgm comments.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The comments were f*cking brutal. The amount of Somali and Islamophobia, would make white supremacists, proud.

So much for *black unity*

I wished these pro-black Xalimos, could see what their beloved fellow black people were saying about them.

Some even threw in fgm comments.
AKhi there are many more pro Black groups. Try again and screenshot min fadlak. Your uppity smile causes the hatred to ooze from them. kkkkkkk

@Arma These people don't have the ability to communicate both effectively and efficiently so after you struck one two many nerves they had to ban your ass :mjlol:

Arma

VIP
Let me guess what that group was about. 50 percent about how great anicent Egypt was. 20 percent about the Moors in Spain. The rest about the Arab build empire in Mali. Nothing about West African empires

Mostly about police genocide, then slavery by Europeans and Arabs, and then Ancient Egypt.

Never once were Moors or West Africa mentioned on this group.

Arma

VIP
AKhi there are many more pro Black groups. Try again and screenshot min fadlak. Your uppity smile causes the hatred to ooze from them. kkkkkkk
@Arma These people don't have the ability to communicate both effectively and efficiently so after you struck one two many nerves they had to ban your ass :mjlol:

If I had a pound for every black group I was banned from, I'd be a very wealthy man. I'm done with them.

Trending

Latest posts