Hayaay Djibouti is now begging Somaliland and wants a stronger diplomatic ties with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Brother all they have is man power over us... We leant them a helicopter a few months ago. They literally fight with ak 47s and pick up trucks

The landers on here will say anything to prop themselves up cos they know there's no way of verifying their claims

You shouldn't even speak to them and say your not even a govt but a rebel group, war waa jamhad nimankani sida aideed oo xoog ku rabay inu dawlad ku helo, they are doing the same thing. I am suprised somalis allow it for them but not other somalis to use guns to become a govt.

They went around killing people and forcing them to become somaliland, waxasi ma dawlad ba sxb? call it for what it is. They still do this even in sool and sanag.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kingcobra even the dir who live in mudug oo towfiiq degan ma arkaysid puntland intay qori qaadato oo xoog ku weerarto, xitaa puntland kumaysan jirin we left them alone. You cant be govt by force my brother. Look how HG is slaughtering bimaal in marka, i am telling u brother habar gedir iyo isaaq waa isku mid XOOG BAY KU RABAN WAXOODA.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kingcobra stop downplaying djibouti, you fought eritrea and kept their asses to the border. Ma snmtan ayaa wax ku oran karo? djibouti is to nice to them from what I have seen, when they know full well inay nimankani dawlad qori caradisa ku joggan oo aysan ku joggin shacab rabo.

Djibouti have a well respected isimo I think that's why they are similar to puntland based on historical traditions and not forceful on other somalis

But we are surrounded by these aborigines oo interiorka ku jiro.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lol this Timojilic talking about these businessmen who have gained their wealth thanks to sucking Issa's testicles and swallowing Issa , like they are huge, Ismail Omar Guelleh alone is richer than them combined.

VIP
@Kingcobra stop downplaying djibouti, you fought eritrea and kept their asses to the border. Ma snmtan ayaa wax ku oran karo? djibouti is to nice to them from what I have seen, when they know full well inay nimankani dawlad qori caradisa ku joggan oo aysan ku joggin shacab rabo.

Djibouti have a well respected isimo I think that's why they are similar to puntland based on historical traditions and not forceful on other somalis

But we are surrounded by these aborigines oo interiorka ku jiro.

They don't know brother. Man said he defended us from crazy man afeworki

:drakelaugh:

Screenshot_20181031-183339.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They don't know brother. Man said he defended us from crazy man afeworki

:drakelaugh:

View attachment 58109

Maybe Djibouti and Somalia government doesn't want to burst the snm bubble and probably deal with them so their people think something is coming but the truth is sxb nothing is coming. Their respected elders in hargeisa sent their 'representatives' to mogadishu government in 2012. Where-as they assume the people sitting in mogadishu for isaaq are people who are their for their own pocket. They are there on behalf of their somaliland elders kkkkk

Read the names of the elders and then search the isaaq ones and they are indeed the heads of the clans in somaliland. Xaduuda Somalia waa zaylac and they need to accept it isaaq and stop this wishful thinking that 90% of somalia are unionist and 5% in burco and hargeisa not even HY is with them are secessionist. Get over it

https://xogogaalnews.wordpress.com/...urka-iyo-qabaailka-ay-ka-ka-soo-kala-jeedaan/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending