Hayaay Djibouti is now begging Somaliland and wants a stronger diplomatic ties with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somaliland Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Dr. Sa'ad Ali Shire Accompanied by the Director General Mr Abdinasir Ahmed Hersi meets his Djibouti counterpart in Djibouti as he pushes for stronger diplomatic ties between the two countries.

During their meeting, the two Ministers discussed geopolitical and regional security and ways of strengthening diplomatic relations between the two nations.

Somaliland representative to Djibouti Ambassador Abdifatah and Abdiwahid Abdiqadir were also in attendance.

During their meeting, the two Ministers discussed geopolitical and regional security and ways of strengthening diplomatic relations between the two nations. :westbrookswag:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's not good, since our inception Djibouti worked against us to make themselves look like the only safe part of the horn and adjusts dismissed us economically but I know they're fearful with a country more than double it's size is getting friendly with Kenya & UAE along with many others and economic activity increased

VIP
you fucking delusional idoors... incredible honestly

how does this equal begging you? who's the recognised country here? STFU

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

you fucking delusional *****s... incredible honestly

how does this equal begging you? who's the recognised country here? STFU

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Djibouri is hellhole, it's poor as fock and also most under-developed, too many mosquitoes and people are dying of hunger.

This traveller did a comparison of Djibouti and Somaliland, watch and don't be shocked.

Djibouti

Somaliland

Last edited:

VIP
Djibouri is hellhole, it's poor as fock and also most under-developed, too many mosquitoes and people are dying of hunger.

This traveller did a comparison of Djibouti and Somaliland, watch and don't be shocked.

Djibouti

Somaliland

That's why we've been subsidising you for 30 years? We literally built hospitals and universites for you and still pay the workers there TODAY with our tax payer money. You're the ones begging us for ictiraaf day and night duliyahow. Guelleh poured in hundreds of thoudands of dollars in dark money to elect OUR candidate Muse shani

Your gdp per capita is less than 400 ours is 2.1k highest in the horn. Your budget is 300 mill for 4 mill ppl while ours is 713 mill( larger than all of somalia put together) for 1 mill.

Siilanders dying left in right in libya and the mideteranian sea cos life is so bad in xaarland. ( see mudane @Bohol thread from today)

"But we're not recognised and you had 40 years"

You're just admitting ur bullshit snm rebellion has been a total failure

Dqw7kARXcAgSUK7.jpeg
Dqw7kAeW4AAS1R0.jpeg
Dqw7kARXcAc_TLw.jpeg

we got Hollywood stars vacationing in djibouti while you propping up some random white boy

:chrisfreshhah:

VIP
Stfu my slave, Isaaq owns everything in Djibouti and all the business there. Listen your isse waraabe forks calaacing about how Isaaq colonise you.

He said they own us :mjlol:

keep telling yourself that. wallahi isaaqs are last in line for any job after Dirs and afars lol. There are a few big isaaq buisiness men and the rest are at the bottom of society. Wallahi they are the ppl starving the most. Once guelleh and his HA wife are gone in 2021 its gonna get real bad for them.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...h-new-penal-code-for-rape-and-sexual-offences

you savages are debating if rape should be abolished. Its 2018 sxb

now answer my questions? why are you dying early and of famines? WHAT A FUCKING FAILED REBELLION, HUH BUDDY?

:lolbron:

keep telling yourself that. wallahi isaaqs are last in line for any job after Dirs and afars lol. There are a few big isaaq buisiness men and the rest are at the bottom of society. Wallahi they are the ppl starving the most. Once guelleh and his HA wife are gone in 2021 its gonna get real bad for them.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...h-new-penal-code-for-rape-and-sexual-offences

you savages are debating if rape should be abolished. Its 2018 sxb

now answer my questions? why are you dying early and if famines? WHAT A FUCKING FAILED REBELLION, HUH BUDDY?

:lolbron:

Waligaaba sida ayga u qayli, you are my slave laangaab, isse waraabe aka the vampire

article-1224189-06EF1AFB000005DC-517_468x312.jpg

A wise man once said, ''Allaylehe dad lama caasiyee, dumar xumaa ciise'.

VIP
Waligaaba sida ayga u qayli, you are my slave laangaab, isse waraabe aka the vampire

article-1224189-06EF1AFB000005DC-517_468x312.jpg

A wise man once said, ''Allaylehe dad lama caasiyee, dumar xumaa ciise'.

2 most powerful somali men on earth for the last 30 years ma nigga. And a 3rd in a few years. Ictiraaf raadi, that's your job description

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can't compare Djibouti to anywhere else. GDP per capita speak for itself. 2k, highest in east africa and they don't even seem to be trying at all(worst leader) like these other langaabs in the region who are working their butt for their $700 gdp per capita. Only Kenya comes close competitor to 1.5k per person. Mind you most of the economy is owned by somalis there looooooool, if they all pulled out their foreign asset, kenya would be very poor.

So it's sad guys even our best leaders and most educated still give us a lower gdp per capita then djibouti worse leader, its uncomparable, imagine they did get a good leader. Those niggas would be around 5k per person in 10 years. I have been to dire dawa, it has good infrastructure, plus it's very clean.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The equipment Djibouti has for it's military, wallahi they could capture all SL in 2 days. They feel pity for you kkkk which I don't understand why. Plus I didn't see anyone begging me in dire dawa, only somalis i saw begging in ethiopia were usually isaaq

The equipment Djibouti has for it's military, wallahi they could capture all SL in 2 days. They feel pity for you kkkk which I don't understand why. Plus I didn't see anyone begging me in dire dawa, only somalis i saw begging in ethiopia were usually isaaq

We can capture Djibouti less than 12 hours, that's why they are afraid of us, we double tax them in border, they can't visit their isse kin in saylac and lughaya.

Have u seen their military parade? maybe not. High quality equipment.

military parade, that's nothing comparing to what we have, but since we are unrecognised, we don't show up our secret weapons, we have tons of weapons in secret. walahi you will shock if you see what we have.

VIP

Brother all they have is man power over us... We leant them a helicopter a few months ago. They literally fight with ak 47s and pick up trucks

The landers on here will say anything to prop themselves up cos they know there's no way of verifying their claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts