HAYAAAAAY:recently killed Torontorian Somali has his family targeted and shot at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Wasn’t Chester Le the same metro housing where another boy got shot in April? AUN but that’s why you will never find me in these areas. I’m not going to duck and dive and look over my shoulder hoping a Somali doesn’t shoot me. :damedamn:

Again AUN, can’t imagine being a Hoyoo losing her 16 year old son. You cannot raise your kids in these horrible areas. They will shoot your son for matching their description of an “opp” :meleshame:I’m actually tired of hearing about funerals. If I was these moms, I’d pack my bags and move back home. Nolol ma’aha.

Gambar

VIP
This is Scarborough.

I don't concern myself with Scarborough but everyone knows who and what the hell is going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What’s weird is the report mentions the boy was killed in the west end and he had his funeral there but his family lives in the east end. Maybe the boy was a halfie like me. :yacadiim:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Wasn’t Chester Le the same metro housing where another boy got shot in April? AUN but that’s why you will never find me in these areas. I’m not going to duck and dive and look over my shoulder hoping a Somali doesn’t shoot me. :damedamn:

Again AUN, can’t imagine being a Hoyoo losing her 16 year old son. You cannot raise your kids in these horrible areas. They will shoot your son for matching their description of an “opp” :meleshame:I’m actually tired of hearing about funerals. If I was these moms, I’d pack my bags and move back home. Nolol ma’aha.

Or just move to government housing in a quiet town:pachah1:
I still dont understand why somalis are on welfare, live in subsidized housing, and choose to stay in Toronto. Many smaller towns like kitchener, waterloo, london, hamilton, windsor have much better co-op housing without gangs. Somalis just wanna be about that life, even the hooyos:francis:

I still dont understand why somalis are on welfare, live in subsidized housing, and choose to stay in Toronto. Many smaller towns like kitchener, waterloo, london, hamilton, windsor have much better co-op housing without gangs. Somalis just wanna be about that life, even the hooyos:francis:

Why don't you move there?

Not everyone is a noolosha ka dhacay like @Gucci mane. Dude lives in Peterborough

:gucciwhat:

Gambar

VIP
When you have stopped raising your kids, they are supposed to have careers and move you out of guri dawlad. Maybe they like the close knit part of being in metrohousing.

Gambar

VIP
Who the 16/yo? The other guy was from dixon, biihi aun
According to the report, the boy was shot in Etobicoke but the family is from Chester Le which is Scarborough metrohousing where another young man was shot in April AUN. Be careful out there ina abti. I know you are one of these say wallahi kawal ciyaal.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
According to the report, the boy was shot in Etobicoke but the family is from Chester Le which is Scarborough metrohousing where another young man was shot in April AUN. Be careful out there ina abti. I know you are one of these say wallahi kawal ciyaal.

All my enemies are dead:heh:
Besides im to old to be outside, why you think im online friday saqda dhexe:what1: while @Gucci mane & @merka ride the TTC mollied up 76da64abfeae6ab9f81a2b8990b2aed4.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is happened because Canada is liberal haven.I believe a country can only do so much to acomdomate before they should start to look out for their interests.

If Canada decides to deport any Third cretins that commits crime within its boundaries, I would totally understand.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What you know about cle. You have family there also? :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending