HAYAAAAAY:recently killed Torontorian Somali has his family targeted and shot at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing glamorous about street life. Death or prison is the only salvation for a street geeljire. (Some completely turn their life around, Mashallah)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand @R.Kelly. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also @R.Kelly's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike @R.Kelly truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in @R.Kelly's catchphrase β€œHayaaaaay,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as @R.Kelly's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sad that his family gotta suffer even more

This is the future for people who fancy gang life you're dead or go to jail

Chester Le smh

I was at the Popeyes yesterday inside the mall near that area. I was genuinely in fear for my life that I would be targeted by the Gabiley teenage thugs. I saw them with their long necks and beady eyes (clan features) grilling me. Their white ty was also grilling me but maybe she wanted the (only for men qumayoyaho) or a new leader.

:gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Chester Le smh.

I was at the Popeyes yesterday inside the mall near that area. I was genuinely in fear for my life that I would be targeted by the Gabiley teenage thugs. I saw them with their long necks and beady eyes (clan features) grilling me. Their white ty was also grilling me but maybe she wanted the (only for men quumayo) or a new leader.

:gucciwhat:

Markham there are a lot of Gabiley people ?

Is this guy the 16 year old

The guys who got killed this week don't their qabiil vary? Or you saying it's primarily one qabiil?

The guys who got killed this week don't their qabiil vary? Or you saying it's primarily one qabiil?

This is Scarborough.

I don't concern myself with Scarborough but everyone knows who and what the hell is going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is Scarborough.

I don't concern myself with Scarborough but everyone knows who and what the hell is going on.

Look, there has been, what, 4 killings this week in Toronto in the Somali community. Are they all related. Was the 16 year old an unintended target

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

How do you know irrelevant Gta areas like markham, war maa meeshan baaddegantahay:pachah1:

This is Scarborough.

Heard the same, I knew the guy too. I saw the picture & recognized him but haven't seen him in ages.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you know irrelevant Gta areas like markham, war maa meeshan baaddegantahay:pachah1:

Heard the same, I knew the guy too. I saw the picture & recognized him but haven't seen him in ages.
unlock my pm fam:icon mrgreen:

I visit that place like twice a year. I've had most of my girlfriends in Toronto. Good memories manne, driving to that place ( 7 hours) knowing that you gonna blast through her. I wonder where they at now! Probably tricked a maskiin to marrying them by telling him that she a V

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I visit that place like twice a year. I've had most of my girlfriends in Toronto. Good memories manne, driving to that place ( 7 hours) knowing that you gonna blast through her. I wonder where they at now! Probably tricked a maskiin to marrying them by telling him that she a V

Some of us don't mind the leftovers:mjhaps:

I know some girls from markham that frequent Ohio:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts