HAYAAAAAY ! I was taking the light rail way back to MSP and I almost got attacked at the station. NACLATULAH to the “progressive” idiots! ( filmed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is that sign in Somali?? Is this Minneapolis or Mogadishu

Brother, indeed MN will resemble Mogadishu soon. I was concerned for my safety. Just yesterday they killed a faarax in cedar riverside. It’s a daily occurrence.

To make matters worse I left my 9mm back in Ohio. Otherwise I would’ve been trigger happy if them degenerates came at me.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You should try this thing called fentanyl. I heard it's heavily available all over Minneapolis. It's great!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did u come visit your Hooyo in the Cedar buildings? And do u drink alcohol? Your voice sounds like it

I was doing a family favor and so I made a quick touchdown but instead of going back home I’m now flown to Florida. Will be gone tomorrow Inshalah

NO! I wasn’t drunk

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Struggling to read 3 word Somali sentence. Shameful wallahi
tbf I was also confused too. First time hearing the word “saameeyey” I kept reading it as “sameeyey/sameeyaa”.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1633280747696.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gri u can meet your fellow Somali spot staff members in Minnehopless

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gri u can meet your fellow Somali spot staff members in Minnehopless

I was only there from 10pm till 7am

I usually stay the hotels next to MsP but this time I figured there was no sense into paying $105 (hotels have gotten expensive). So my Eedo got the phone call to prepare me a Casho and Sariir. Lord that meal was great. Suqaar over a Canjeero. Suqaar made to my liking. God bless her.

Brother, indeed MN will resemble Mogadishu soon. I was concerned for my safety. Just yesterday they killed a faarax in cedar riverside. It’s a daily occurrence.

To make matters worse I left my 9mm back in Ohio. Otherwise I would’ve been trigger happy if them degenerates came at me.

Smh why are you here taking public transportation you should've had someone drive you around nobody takes those homeless shelters on wheels they are dangerous Somali elders have been attacked on them by these madow that people drive them around now shit is sad.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao we have everything in Somali, Hmong and English in the twin cities even our garbage cans have Somali on them, hospitals, buses, trains, the airport etc

Are you not gonna address the threat to my life while waiting for that dam train this morning.

You should be arrested for supporting mayhem and the breakdown of law and order you raging liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending