HAYAAAAAY ! I was taking the light rail way back to MSP and I almost got attacked at the station. NACLATULAH to the “progressive” idiots! ( filmed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Smh why are you here taking public transportation you should've had someone drive you around nobody takes those homeless shelters on wheels they are dangerous Somali elders have been attacked on them by these madow that people drive them around now shit is sad.

Like I said, almost all other times I rent a car but this time around I was gonna be in Minneapolis for just 12 hours. I didn’t wanna waste it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like I said, almost all other times I rent a car but this time around I was gonna be in Minneapolis for just 12 hours. I didn’t wanna waste it.

the light rail is nice isn't it? reminds me of Germany or Europe

Are you not gonna address the threat to my life while waiting for that dam train this morning.

You should be arrested for supporting mayhem and the breakdown of law and order you raging liberal.

Who threatened you and why are you taking a damn train in the first place why don't you order Lyft or Uber and I'm conservative in many ways I'm for big government I want cameras everywhere and I'm for the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending