HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Correction. Other communities have deegaans connected both in Somalia and Ethiopia across the border so they will easily be welcomed by their kins.
Ogaden are welcome to Puntland. We were in the market for Oromo exterminators anyway.
:siilaanyosmile:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ethiopia is on the brink of breaking up like the former Yugoslavia, if that is to happen those who inhabit the midlands (Oromo, Amhara), would stand to lose everything, where as those living in the vital border Areas close to coast lines (Tigray, somalis) would gain everything.

the groups in conflict are the following:

(group A) Amhara, Oromo, Afar, Sidama, Gurage etc..
foreign Backers - India, Saud Arabia, Egypt, U.A.E, China.

(group B) Somalis, Tigray, Harar etc.....
(foreign Backers) E.U, U.S, Qatar, Turkey.

if (group A) wins, they will extract the oil in the somali region, and use the earnings to not only get back absolute control of Ethiopia (return of the Derg!!), but also use the Entire former Somalia Republic as a satellite state. that means back to the moryan Era where the gun is the law, and every clan is out for themselves, in other words savages.

if (group B) wins the somali tribe would stand to gain the most, we would get back our long lost lands without jeopardising other somali Regions, and the Tigray would most likely join Eritrea with all the wealth and weaponry, Ethiopia had at its disposal.

Why did Abiy Ahmed seek peace with Eritrea and also concede disputed lands??

why are the same Foreign Actors operating in Somalia present in Ethiopia??

could it be Geo Politics, Neo Colonialism, perhaps even some type of Foreign Investment = Foreign Debt.

Class is over children come get some these tasty milk shakes, yummy lol.:gaasdrink:
How can the Afar side with Oromoa while neighbouring them? Oromos claim territory of every ethnicity around them so I thought all of their nomadic neighbours hated them.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
no doubt there's millions of Reer Diini
tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi iley is the best somali leader he is a mujahid i hope he kills all the laangaabs that are against him swiftly and remorselessly in sha Allah starting from the filth and excrement in gaashamo hooyadooda ha waasan ee

Only Allah can help us because it is apparent that we are cursed. :O27GWRK:Niggas from the same clan arguing with each other while a massacre of Somalis is about to begin.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
How can the Afar side with Oromoa while neighbouring them? Oromos claim territory of every ethnicity around them so I thought all of their nomadic neighbours hated them.

Afar are ruled by both somalis and Tigray, they want lands back from the somali region, Eritrea and Djibouti. the Afar region is like a scene out of mad max and all of their produce comes from the Midlands, so without Ethiopia they would starve.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

they have more beef with Issa I think.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
That minister is HA. He is referring to the Wajaale crossing. The border northern Somalia shares with Ethiopia is too long and unmanned on our side for the most part since the nomads come in and out.

Bingo. Way too much trade crosses at Wajaale and would be at risk. SL has to protect its side.

That's the only manned border point of any consequence in SL anyways. Rest is porous tribal border and anyone can freely cross.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Anyone watching ESTV? I just turned it on and all I see at the moment is a message of Tacsi for the vitcims. Have the military made statement yet?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
How's your time in Hargeisa sxb.
I heard it rained today ?

Yesterday. Roob oo caadi ahayn wallahi alhamdulillah.
:lawd:
The women
:lawd:
Minus the diana abusing ones wallahi, i sometimes wonder if they can see how horrible they look
:jaynerd:

Other thread got derailed by qabiilist cunts, (Pls admins stop these guys who derail) we just here for the updates on the ground

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Your an isaaq unless your father is darood you should stop talking about darood lands no one cares where your great grandmother is from.

Warya listen you fookin tuug you have at least said 50 things on SSpot
Which mads you leave the folds of islam.
You made a thread about a guy claiming to be a prophet, and then having women shakin their ass, which shows your obsession and your future agenda.
I also remember in a thread where you posted a picrure of your calool, it was big, lightskin, and nasty you fookin kudafaht

Status
Not open for further replies.