HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who seriously thinks a guure or another langaab will be chosen is funny, Ogaden will always be appeased due to numbers and history of being the only race willing to fight for the land

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
tenor.gif

Whattt! What!

anyone who seriously thinks a guure or another langaab will be chosen is funny, Ogaden will always be appeased due to numbers and history of being the only race willing to fight for the land
Bro seriously I don't think qabil matters, abdi iley was Ogaden and all he did was kill his own people.

:dwill::friendhug::friendhug: Proud of you son for using my phrase for the incompetence that is Somalia today

Well done adeer! Well done !

It is a fact he controls a bedroom

Keep talking shit about Farmaajo and we are gonna have to alert the Mareehan Stronghold Ohio residents to deal with you.
I heard those guys are hard core farmaajo supporters :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
The temporary guy doesn't even look presidential or educated to deal with what awaits K5. Ahmed Shide for K5 regional governor.

Ahmed-Shide.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They're lightly armed but that makes them very mobile. They are better equipped in an urban warfare than the conventional Ethiopian military. Tanks and heavy artillery is useless in an urban warfare. Check the battle of Stalingrad, the Russians succeeded in drawing the heavier armed Germans into the cities and made the war and close range fighting. The Germans all of a sudden were involved in knife fights.

But this is Africa, they'll surely disappoint us again. :bell:

True!
Estimated 1.5 million perished in that 5 month battle.

Here we are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find more than 10 dead corpses

Bro seriously I don't think qabil matters, abdi iley was Ogaden and all he did was kill his own people.

ironic since you are the one wishing for another qabil to be president,

BS: iley is our stalin, what he does/ did to DDSi is his business and your crocodile tears dont matter,

stick to somaliland if you are the same dude from somnet

Last edited:
But he only controls 1 bedroom :zhqjlmx:

Presidents Gaas, Waare, Shariif, Xaaf, Madoobe & Muuse control more land they need to speak up NOW where are they in this moment of need :duckr:

madoobe and Ogaden NFD leaders are already in Ethiopia and brokered the deal with iley

iley will most liekly get a fat pension and federal minister or made ambassador

but he made an amazing decision by hand picking his successor with out permission from adis

basically gave two fingers to adis and still kept liyu police

DDSi new President
Axmed Cabdi Maxamed(Ilkacase)

View attachment 51879

:drakelaugh:

he was onyl born in 1986, most likely younger than many people in here

iley use to pick young edcuated people, this chap waa ONLF

iley made sure OGADEN succeed him that he hand picked whislt this guy still has thousands of liyu under him,

iley looks down on oromo and doesn't see them as able to lead,

Ethiopia is dying bro, it needs a final strong kick

ironic since you are the one wishing for another qabil to be president,

BS: iley is our stalin, what he does/ did to DDSui is his business and your crocodile tears dont matter,

stick to somaliland if you are the same dude from somnet
First off I’m not that damn dude from somnet. Second off i don’t care what qabil the president is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending