HAYAAAAAAY! ABDI WARSAME's home broken into, Mr Ahmed Ilhan highly suspected 2 have orchestrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an outsider from England, I’ve a lot of admiration to Mr Warsane for organising the lazy Somali Americans into a political voice to be reckoned with in their State. But lately, the spat between him and his Somali adversaries became personal and should cease. Their campaign should be only focused what they could deliver to their constituents.

As an outsider from England, I’ve a lot of admiration to Mr Warsane for organising the lazy Somali Americans into a political voice to be reckoned with in their State. But lately, the spat between him and his Somali adversaries became personal and should cease. Their campaign should be only focused what they could deliver to their constituents.
Mr Warsame is a Londoner btw.

@AussieHustler the campaign is has been over, Warsame got reelected

Kelly

Thanks, I didn’t follow and congratulations to Cr.Warsame. He should now act as leader for all and offer his opponents an olive branch. If he is a smart pollie with higher office ambitions, he will attempt to heal old wounds and build new bridges. I’m confident that he is capable of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending