HAYAAAAAAAY! THOSE WHO WERE BEEFING THE LAST 3 WEEKS OVER THE MASJID FINALLY FOUGHT (WORLD-STAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disrespect for old geezers on here is off the charts. I defy any of you spotty kids with more piercings than a dartboard to say that to my wrinkly face. Just because you don't have arthritis and don't talk with a heavy accent means you're better? Waa yaab. Tollow waa kibirteen. The elders are who chased off the lions from Somalia when it was just a jungle and built towns and cities. What have you morons done apart from watch Animé?

So what if we brawl from time to time in the masjid. I had a fight with my imam once and wrote it up for SSpot. It's because we're so frequently in the masjid that when shit hits the fan, it happens in the mosque. So actually, it's a testament to our piety. Every person who disses the older mujahideen needs to be decapitated.

nigga please, these oldfarts have done nothing good the past decades.... i'd say it to your face if i lived closer too you......

nigga please, these oldfarts have done nothing good the past decades.... i'd say it to your face if i lived closer too you......
And the worse thing is I believe it too. Jesus.

You're wrong sxb. Old farts smell better than young farts. Young ones are fresh and therefore more potent. When it comes to flatulence, always go for the ancient one.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the problem is that dude, i think his name is Abdikarin, the slim bald one who came charging towards the fat guy who was speaking. in any case, none of the speakers or Abdikarin look like knowledgeable sheiks, they look like your typical cabbie or truck driver. why are they involved in running the masjid?

His name is CabdiLatif ( Ogaden) . Man displaying heavy dictatorial tendencies. Acting like the mosque is his personal property like Robert Mugabe.

Keep in mind that Mosques here are a thousands of dollars business venture.

All these people are asking for are ....Let voting happen...

The things in play that you folks need to be aware of ;

These board members have rented the upper level of the mosque as a charter school to that Arab sitting there. Money was probably already eaten.

This Latif dude called the cops on these guys for 2 weeks in row. Last week he called a hoodrat lady shariff. She's in trouble now because she is associated with the mosque on Fridays as a private hire to direct traffic but he called her on a Saturday to kick out these guys. The problem was that she pretended to be working under the authority of the government when it was her off day and she chose to get that $200 to put on her uniform to disperse these niggaz. These dudes were so smart that they reported the lady to the authorities after discovering her tuugnimo.

Latif is in trouble because he was filmed saying that the mosque is a private property when in reality it is a public place. In their tax formation they are a nonprofit entity and so this conflicts with the law of the land.

Shady shady things are happening.

the problem is that dude, i think his name is Abdikarin, the slim bald one who came charging towards the fat guy who was speaking. in any case, none of the speakers or Abdikarin look like knowledgeable sheiks, they look like your typical cabbie or truck driver. why are they involved in running the masjid?
The board of governors are rarely sheikhs. They're businessmen. It would be a more peaceful community if they threw out the Saudi wannabe wadaads and ran the masjid like McDonald's. Pray, then leave. No extremist bullshit.

And the worse thing is I believe it too. Jesus.

You're wrong sxb. Old farts smell better than young farts. Young ones are fresh and therefore more potent. When it comes to flatulence, always go for the ancient one.

waalo, these men are walking around not being held accountable for there actions. everyday we say "its ok", and everyday more fuckery comes out of their mouth..

waalo, these men are walking around not being held accountable for there actions. everyday we say "its ok", and everyday more fuckery comes out of their mouth..
Geriatrics cannot be disrespected. They are morally superior. For example, old timers don't commit rape, but youngsters love to get their meat wet. Rape is an exclusively young man's sport. When was the last time you saw a duq gangbanger for that matter? Case closed.

Geriatrics cannot be disrespected. They are morally superior. For example, old timers don't commit rape, but youngsters love to get their meat wet. Rape is an exclusively young man's sport. When was the last time you saw a duq gangbanger for that matter? Case closed.

haaaya, you think i'll let you have the last say:gucciwhat:

His name is CabdiLatif ( Ogaden) . Man displaying heavy dictatorial tendencies. Acting like the mosque is his personal property like Robert Mugabe.

Keep in mind that Mosques here are a thousands of dollars business venture.

All these people are asking for are ....Let voting happen...

The things in play that you folks need to be aware of ;

These board members have rented the upper level of the mosque as a charter school to that Arab sitting there. Money was probably already eaten.

This Latif dude called the cops on these guys for 2 weeks in row. Last week he called a hoodrat lady shariff. She's in trouble now because she is associated with the mosque on Fridays as a private hire to direct traffic but he called her on a Saturday to kick out these guys. The problem was that she pretended to be working under the authority of the government when it was her off day and she chose to get that $200 to put on her uniform to disperse these niggaz. These dudes were so smart that they reported the lady to the authorities after discovering her tuugnimo.

Latif is in trouble because he was filmed saying that the mosque is a private property when in reality it is a public place. In their tax formation they are a nonprofit entity and so this conflicts with the law of the land.

Shady shady things are happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.