HAYAAAAAAAY! THOSE WHO WERE BEEFING THE LAST 3 WEEKS OVER THE MASJID FINALLY FOUGHT (WORLD-STAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ceeb badanaa, to take their bullshit to the masjid, how low can these old heads get. What's wrong with Somalia and our people is old Somali men with their fake sense of pride, they contribute nothing but distraction to the world. Someone should nuke them off the planet, sorry @Bidaar Wanagsan you have to go.

Ceeb badanaa, to take their bullshit to the masjid, how low can these old heads get. What's wrong with Somalia and our people is old Somali men with their fake sense of pride, they contribute nothing but distraction to the world. Someone should nuke them off the planet, sorry @Bidaar Wanagsan you have to go.

somali oldtimers are whats holding us back... you give the keys to the masjid to a 30year old, and watch all qabil pray as equal.... everytime these old niggas speak they get Mogadishu flashbacks....

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
somali oldtimers are whats holding us back... you give the keys to the masjid to a 30year old, and watch all qabil pray as equal.... everytime these old niggas speak they get Mogadishu flashbacks....
True, I wish more young brothers would take charge. These old men have ruined Somalia and are ruining the reputation of Somalis in the west. They have abandoned their families, forced their women to go on welfare, and left their little boys with no father figure. I repeat the world would be better without most of these men. What are we going to miss? maybe Starbucks and cafes are going to lose business, that's all lol

True, I wish more young brothers would take charge. These old men have ruined Somalia and are ruining the reputation of Somalis in the west. They have abandoned their families, forced their women to go on welfare, and left their little boys with no father figure. I repeat the world would be better without most of these men. What are we going to miss, maybe Starbucks and cafes are going to lose business, that's all lol

wallahi there arrogance pisses me off.. most of these oldtimers should be locked away, but considering somalia state that its in, they are untouchables...
i understand you should always seek wisdom from your elders, but at what cost? they clearly don't wanna get along, yet there kids get along with each other just fine....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ceeb badana. This is totally embarrassing. Fighting in the house of Allah swt because of what? Pride? Leadership? Somali old men can't even get along in the most serene, peaceful place on earth which is the masjid where can they get along?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace is free. They should be embarrassed.

lol that slim nigga threw away his hoodie.:heh:
why don't they settle their differences in private instead of doing in public?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lol that slim nigga threw away his hoodie.:heh:
why don't they settle their differences in private instead of doing in public?

You know why ?

His dad was about to bout and kid wanted to be his tag team. I think you would've done the same.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis are a special kind of weird:gucciwhat:

Its no wonder we are one of the few failed nations in the world:bell:

The disrespect for old geezers on here is off the charts. I defy any of you spotty kids with more piercings than a dartboard to say that to my wrinkly face. Just because you don't have arthritis and don't talk with a heavy accent means you're better? Waa yaab. Tollow waa kibirteen. The elders are who chased off the lions from Somalia when it was just a jungle and built towns and cities. What have you morons done apart from watch Animé?

So what if we brawl from time to time in the masjid. I had a fight with my imam once and wrote it up for SSpot. It's because we're so frequently in the masjid that when shit hits the fan, it happens in the mosque. So actually, it's a testament to our piety. Every person who disses the older mujahideen needs to be decapitated.

the problem is that dude, i think his name is Abdikarin, the slim bald one who came charging towards the fat guy who was speaking. in any case, none of the speakers or Abdikarin look like knowledgeable sheiks, they look like your typical cabbie or truck driver. why are they involved in running the masjid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending