HAYAAAAAAAY! complete MADNESS! Legendary Calool iyo Madax (the notorious one in the wheelchair) has declared war on Ahmed Hirsi, ex-Ilhan Omar

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unbelievable

Legendary Calool and iyo Madax has promised all of us an expose on the former House-Husband of Ilhan.

Here is the former House-Husband dismissing the extortion attempt by the notorious Calool iyo Madax.

Calool & Madax gave us just one revelation and that is that when House-husband got married Ilhan gifted him a brand new BMW for his cooperation on not speaking to the media.

Here is the legend

👆 you see the guy standing next to him? He done exposed his mugshots several times till he paid him to leave him alone.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin add my guy here to the 2022 lottery, Special edition. He seems to be looking for enemies to extort, and one day, it won't end well :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin add my guy here to the 2022 lottery, Special edition. He seems to be looking for enemies to extort, and one day, it won't end well :mindblown:

That lottery candidates is only reserved those who are in our failed state. Not a country with law and order.
Do not disrespect my lottery pick.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When he tried to endorse a candidate and Madax iyo Calool said “Endorse yourself you bum” :mjlol: Who does he think he is to endorse anyone

“Waar maxaad endorse gareeysaa adigii ba nolosha ka dhacay ooy ilhan siisay BMW sidii nin naaagteydii furaysey “
He done finished him with that insult

Trending

Latest posts