HAYAAAAAAAY! complete MADNESS! Legendary Calool iyo Madax (the notorious one in the wheelchair) has declared war on Ahmed Hirsi, ex-Ilhan Omar

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unbelievable

Legendary Calool and iyo Madax has promised all of us an expose on the former House-Husband of Ilhan.

Here is the former House-Husband dismissing the extortion attempt by the notorious Calool iyo Madax.

Calool & Madax gave us just one revelation and that is that when House-husband got married Ilhan gifted him a brand new BMW for his cooperation on not speaking to the media.

Here is the legend

👆 you see the guy standing next to him? He done exposed his mugshots several times till he paid him to leave him alone.

Last edited:

Boqorada

I Was Cheating In Prison..I Was Cheating ...
I though this coward was in hiding:farmajoyaab:

Someone needs to put him out of his misery.

Hani Bee

Sensational
Staff Member
When he tried to endorse a candidate and Madax iyo Calool said “Endorse yourself you bum” :mjlol: Who does he think he is to endorse anyone

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin add my guy here to the 2022 lottery, Special edition. He seems to be looking for enemies to extort, and one day, it won't end well :mindblown:

That lottery candidates is only reserved those who are in our failed state. Not a country with law and order.
Do not disrespect my lottery pick.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When he tried to endorse a candidate and Madax iyo Calool said “Endorse yourself you bum” :mjlol: Who does he think he is to endorse anyone

“Waar maxaad endorse gareeysaa adigii ba nolosha ka dhacay ooy ilhan siisay BMW sidii nin naaagteydii furaysey “
He done finished him with that insult

Trending

Latest posts