HAYAAAAAAAAAY! SO GALA! Guy admits meeting his wife on SOMALILIFE forum on SOMALIDAADUUNKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why did I do something wrong :yloezpe: @R.Kelly waryaa help me with this one:bell:

:ohno::ohno::ohno: I can't help you cause you disclosed that your people were neutral. Maskiin don't get anything. what can she do with you? You should've claimed some participants of the pillaging of the country. It carries points.

Now we wondering if you're reer jilib, you know, the farmers down there who had no rebel movement during civil war @government

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
:chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::russ::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

10 years ago

@Reiko you might've fought him over qabiil maters

Who can guess who he was then

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Dude was a qaxooti passport searching student in Malaysia when some xaliimo chick from SOMALILIFE (precursor to all somaliforums) who was an Australian fell for him :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: he is now sharing his story cause they opened a Somali matchmaking website called Guurso.com

Clearly I suspect the Xaliimo had to have been from one of the subjugated qabiils because according to him the girl's family was first suspicious but he send an envoy from his qabiil, living in Australia, to visit the family and inform them of the qabiil he is from and the family was :ooh::jcoleno: They completely capitulated and handed over their daughter :kanyehmm:

I'm guessing the guy is Habar Gidir and chick is an MJ:ohno::ohno: (easy folks easy) :whoa::whoa:

Imagine me and @cinina :dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

lol i got exclusive rights on @cinina she falls into my roaming area in london

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
War ya Illahay yaqana. @R.Kelly is on a mission to destroy my internet character, waryaa I was not on a damn somalilife in 2002. Wtf I was in elementary school. :gucciwhat:

But I was on somalilife with bunch of my friends during computer lab in high school.

Memories :banderas:

@sophisticate @Zuleikha :friendhug:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
War ya Illahay yaqana. @R.Kelly is on a mission to destroy my internet character, waryaa I was not on a damn somalilife in 2002. Wtf I was in elementary school. :gucciwhat:

But I was on somalilife with bunch of my friends during computer lab in high school.

200.gif

LoL
'@R.Kelly
can you please please expand on what happened
how did a qoxoti student meet an Aussie:gucciwhat::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:
and how do you even get together with someone you met in a troll forum like here

:ohno::ohno::ohno: I can't help you cause you disclosed that your people were neutral. Maskiin don't get anything. what can she do with you? You should've claimed some participants of the pillaging of the country. It carries points.

Now we wondering if you're reer jilib, you know, the farmers down there who had no rebel movement during civil war @government
Don't curse me like that:birdman:

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
LoL Sad losers on a forum still looking for a partner in their mid thirties.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LoL
'@R.Kelly
can you please please expand on what happened
how did a qoxoti student meet an Aussie:gucciwhat::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:
and how do you even get together with someone you met in a troll forum like here

This guy is probably from Kenya, a Somali Suju, who his family is well to do who send him to Malaysia for studies. Malaysia is a popular place for Somalis with no Western passport. So in 2007 this guy was a regular on SL forum. Just like here where we troll he miraculously lured a chick to marry him. It's a miracle.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just saw the snap and I can't understand what's funny....is this some inside joke or r.kelly u childish?

It's incredible that someone would select a chick from a forum like that that has cesspool of qabiilist, godless, qoomu-luudh and SJW

It's incredible that someone would select a chick from a forum like that that has cesspool of qabiilist, godless, qoomu-luudh and SJW

But it worked out for them though:umwhat:

Don't see the scandal or how it's incredible bro. The guy came off as normal hard-working farax (dying breed amongst diaspora). This whole forum is weird....

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But it worked out for them though:umwhat:

Don't see the scandal or how it's incredible bro. The guy came off as normal hard-working farax (dying breed amongst diaspora). This whole forum is weird....

Alright! Good luck finding a decent here just cause he found one here

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

If R.kelly was on there he would have flight13ed his way into the hearts of a fellow qaxooti. :drakekidding:Why is he suddenly acting holier than thou? If anything the guys there were better eye candy compared to the calcaaling ducklings on here.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
A modern day Somali love story :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

when will I find the moos to my bariis :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts