HAYAAAAAAAAAY! Huge arrests have taken place in Minnesota. It’s pretty hilarious. Cadaan lady who’s was in the scam took a federal deal.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're a broken record here, nigga. I didn't even defend those people. I just tried to be the reasonable one here. You want to convict people when charges haven't even been filed against them. That is outrageus.

It does seem to me you have a vendetta against them.

You ain’t being reasonable, you’re being obnoxious idiot.

neef daaqaya baad tahay.

So far no charges laid against them. You aint the district attorney who would issue these charges, so I am not sure how you can be so sure charges will be filed against them?

If you don't mind me asking, do you have an axe to grind with the people as you claimed being investigated?

Everyone here is already calling them names. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I read the search warrant and it lays out the facts along with evidence they have collected so far…

The evidence will all be submitted to a grand jury soon and they will decide who to charge..Likely only the big fishes will be charged (I.e those that are accused of embezzling 1miliion +)

you don’t have to be a lawyer to see that funds were clearly misappropriated..the evidence is overwellming..

I don’t have a vendetta against anyone.. I am just providing my commentary as to what I think will happpen along with my opinions of the situation based on the facts of the case..

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ftw9nwa:

I poke a hole in your arguments to the point you resorted to insults. What an imbecile! How did you even become a MOD here? You seem to be very fragile. LMAO

I apologize. A heavily pregnant xalimo Bantu dashed my hopes last night.

Allegations and facts are two different things. From the way you guys were explaining, the people who run that org would be able to afford high-end lawyers. It is gonna be a showdown if the charges are filed against them. And in the investigation, they would just keep their mouths shut, making sure they don't incriminate themselves.

But I'm curious why are you all convinced the people who run that org are guilty? I would assume we would at least give them the benefit of the doubt until we see the information revealed in a court of law. So far they haven't even been charged.

High end lawyer ain’t gonna save them if they were reckless in their billing and expensenures of government funds..

FBI subpoena bank account and the financial trails speak for themselves..they have transactions of kickbacks paid as well as payment of food program funds used to buy propery, cars and vacations..

once they are charged their assets will be seized until the trial is complete…so unless they move there cash overseas fast (which would be a bad idea since they are under federal investigation) they won’t be as well off as you think because these trials will drag on for years…

I usually give benefit of doubt but this fraud was on such a massive scale and these non profit owners where so reckless that when MDE tried to stop payment on the fraud they sued the state to continue the payment!

High end lawyer ain’t gonna save them if they were reckless in their billing and expensenures of government funds..

True! However, high-end will make sure they can bring the govt case to a minimum. OJ walked out of a murder case. Someone with money in America can really put up a legal fight in the courts.

FBI subpoena bank account and the financial trails speak for themselves..they have transactions of kickbacks paid as well as payment of food program funds used to buy propery, cars and vacations..

If kickbacks were paid through cash, there is no way of tracing it.

Fyi, organizations are allowed to keep a certain amount of allocated funds for "administrative services". They can make their salaries much higher, that way they can justify the lavish lifestyle and big expensive homes. As long as they can show some of the funds reached the intended target - the poor orphan kids - they have a chance of defending themselves. You need to understand that the people who run these organizations get salaries and don't work for free.

once they are charged their assets will be seized until the trial is complete…so unless they move there cash overseas fast (which would be a bad idea since they are under federal investigation) they won’t be as well off as you think because these trials will drag on for years…

No, their assets can't be seized without them being convicted. I remember a Somali woman whose home healthcare business was raided by the FBI where they close down her office and seized all of the computers in her office. She hired a lawyer and put down $100,000 as a downpayment. The lawyer went to court and challenged the govt. She had her computer back and her office was operational in 48 hours.

Guys, there is no vigilante justice in Murica. If they're charged with a crime and they have the money to defend themselves, they can put up a serious fight in the courts, that is if they choose to do so and don't run away like other Somalis.

I usually give benefit of doubt but this fraud was on such a massive scale and these non profit owners where so reckless that when MDE tried to stop payment on the fraud they sued the state to continue the payment!

Even when the MDE tried to rein in, the organization's executives went to court and challenged it, and defeated the state agency. That is how they continued to operate. And whether they lose this case remains to be seen.

You're all speculating on something that you aren't so sure about the crimes being committed and if charges will be levied against the people who run that organization. On my end, I just don't know the facts in this case, so I'm holding my judgement. I have no skin in this case and am hoping eventually justice will prevail.

Sxb stop this cawaanimo. This is a land of law and order.

I will spit on your face in just within two weeks when I show you the dam mug shots.

You’re just so freaking delusional.

Land of Law and Order?

Are we talking about the same United States that jailed Julian Assange, Manning, and chased Edward Snowden out of the country for being whistleblowers even though a whistleblower law was passed eventually?

America itself is a corrupt government, all you have to do is look at its history. What these people did will probably not be big of a deal if they can pay for proper lawyers and fight this case through.

True! However, high-end will make sure they can bring the govt case to a minimum. OJ walked out of a murder case. Someone with money in America can really put up a legal fight in the courts.

Fyi, organizations are allowed to keep a certain amount of allocated funds for "administrative services". They can make their salaries much higher, that way they can justify the lavish lifestyle and big expensive homes. As long as they can show some of the funds reached the intended target - the poor orphan kids - they have a chance of defending themselves. You need to understand that the people who run these organizations get salaries and don't work for free.

No, their assets can't be seized without them being convicted. I remember a Somali woman whose home healthcare business was raided by the FBI where they close down her office and seized all of the computers in her office. She hired a lawyer and put down $100,000 as a downpayment. The lawyer went to court and challenged the govt. She had her computer back and her office was operational in 48 hours.

Guys, there is no vigilante justice in Murica. If they're charged with a crime and they have the money to defend themselves, they can put up a serious fight in the courts, that is if they choose to do so and don't run away like other Somalis.

Even when the MDE tried to rein in, the organization's executives went to court and challenged it, and defeated the state agency. That is how they continued to operate. And whether they lose this case remains to be seen.

You're all speculating on something that you aren't so sure about the crimes being committed and if charges will be levied against the people who run that organization. On my end, I just don't know the facts in this case, so I'm holding my judgement. I have no skin in this case and am hoping eventually justice will prevail.

First off, when your charged for fraud, you assets related to ill illicent gains will be frozen until case is over.. that’s a fact! any money in banks account, houses, car stocks will be put in administration until your proven innocent…if your found not guilty they will return the item to your name..

Second kickback from non-profit to amie the sponsoring organization director were made via bank transfer..it was not cash..just one of the transaction showed $300k transfered from a non profit overseen by feeding our futures to her personal banks account…they also showed Mutilple shell companies created within a short period used to bill for food reimbursement only to pay out the majority of the money to personal account and spend lavishly on homes and car..the amount of money being transferred were in the $milions it would be difficult to move such amounts in cash..

third, there is also no way to justify that as salaries because the program requires the majority of the funds to be spent on food…they were not spending privately fundraised money which has more leeway on spending. they were transferring government grants claimed to be spent on food for Hungary kids during a pandemic into their personal bank account..good luck trying to justify that!

I am sure they will hire a high profile attorney as they should because their freedom is on the line… It’s just this whole thing could have been avoid if they weren’t so blatantly greedy..some of these guys were claiming to feed hundred of thousand of children a day…ultimately they brought this onto themselves..

someone will take a fall for this.. law makers are already calling on a full audit of the food program…they will want to make an example out of someone..

I am not speculating everything I have mention is directly from the news article and search warrant, also I have seen how these so called non-profit food program operate and it was an open secret that you can just put kids names down and you will get reimbursed from the government even if you didn’t give them food..there were very little control in place to prevent fraud or abuse early on in the program and many Somalis exploited it to maximum benefit..

Like I said before, some one is likely to flip and snitch everyone out (probably amie), with his/her testimony and financial disclosures it’s going to be an uphill battle for anyone charged…

anyways we will get more information once the indictments comes out in a few weeks

Last edited:
First off, when your charged for fraud, you assets related to ill illicent gains will be frozen until case is over.. that’s a fact! any money in banks account, houses, car stocks will be put in administration until your proven innocent…if your found not guilty they will return the item to your name..

Second kickback from non-profit to amie the sponsoring organization director were made via bank transfer..it was not cash..just one of the transaction showed $300k transfered from a non profit overseen by feeding our futures to her personal banks account…they also showed Mutilple shell companies created within a short period used to bill for food reimbursement only to pay out the majority of the money to personal account and spend lavishly on homes and car..the amount of money being transferred were in the $milions it would be difficult to move such amounts in cash..

third, there is also no way to justify that as salaries because the program requires the majority of the funds to be spent on food…they were not spending privately fundraised money which has more leeway on spending. they were transferring government grants claimed to be spent on food for Hungary kids during a pandemic into their personal bank account..good luck trying to justify that!

I am sure they will hire a high profile attorney as they should because their freedom is on the line… It’s just this whole thing could have been avoid if they weren’t so blatantly greedy..some of these guys were claiming to feed hundred of thousand of children a day…ultimately they brought this onto themselves..

someone will take a fall for this.. law makers are already calling on a full audit of the food program…they will want to make an example out of someone..

I am not speculating everything I have mention is directly from the news article and search warrant, also I have seen how these so called non-profit food program operate and it was an open secret that you can just put kids names down and you will get reimbursed from the government even if you didn’t give them food..there were very little control in place to prevent fraud or abuse early on in the program and many Somalis exploited it to maximum benefit..

Like I said before, some one is likely to flip and snitch everyone out (probably amie), with his/her testimony and financial disclosures it’s going to be an uphill battle for anyone charged…

anyways we will get more information once the indictments comes out in a few weeks

I have no information in the current indictment, so I'm gonna leave it there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I live in Canada but the housing market is the same. People are panic buying.

Now let me ask you…. Are you related to one of the people in the FBI paperwork? You seem quite defensive of them

Indeed he is.

his Eedo Sahro Jiisow was heavily in it.

Feds have a 90% conviction rate. Ain’t no high priced lawyer saving them lol

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin what is it are love for fraud? Other than gang crime. We seem to love are fraud. Government fraud, charity fraud, benefit fraud, business fraud and the list goes on

Last edited:
I live in Canada but the housing market is the same. People are panic buying.

Now let me ask you…. Are you related to one of the people in the FBI paperwork? You seem quite defensive of them

No sister, I am not related to nor do I know any of them. I just want people to give them the benefit of the doubt. In Murica, any charity run by minorities is a prime target to some, so having that context makes me cautious about charges that come from FBI and the bad publicity that is generated through the media.

Let me remind you about the African American former FBI agent who went to jail because he objected to how the FBI and Feds, in general, were targeting the Somali community in Minnesota. Because he published the story, they used the secrecy law to send him to jail.

And having that context makes me suspicious of any heavyhandedness from the feds.

Indeed he is.

his Eedo Sahro Jiisow was heavily in it.

Man, stop making shit up. I don't know that woman that you referred to.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
let us learn from this incident, friends. in the end, no one really benefits from dirty money. I pray for the people involved and I hope others they try to make things right :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Luckily this hasn’t blown up yet but seriously, wtf!

Trending

Latest posts