HAYAAAAAAAAAY! Huge arrests have taken place in Minnesota. It’s pretty hilarious. Cadaan lady who’s was in the scam took a federal deal.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
363001FD-4BAC-44C8-8BCA-1E6936373DD7.jpeg

few months ago the gov paused the program. Aimee (cadaan lady) launched a suit and a local judge reinstated it. She recruited Geeljires to protest front of the department of education.

This “win” in court emboldened them. Many of the Geeljires went wild with the money. Some going back to Africa to throw a wedding unseen and unheard before Then the mother of all scandal happened two weeks ago when the daughter of one of the Somali thieves was getting married. She openly showered her daughter with unlimited gold. The video of the event was forwarded to the fbi by the man on the wheelchair. What a legend.
CD3B3B83-AC4B-4EBF-88A0-A4623033DC52.jpeg

GemState

36/21
VIP
View attachment 212695

few months ago the gov paused the program. Aimee (cadaan lady) launched a suit and a local judge reinstated it. She recruited Geeljires to protest front of the department of education.

This “win” in court emboldened them. Many of the Geeljires went wild with the money. Some going back to Africa to throw a wedding unseen and unheard before Then the mother of all scandal happened two weeks ago when the daughter of one of the Somali thieves was getting married. She openly showered her daughter with unlimited gold. The video of the event was forwarded to the fbi by the man on the wheelchair. What a legend.View attachment 212694
There is absolutely no way Somalis are organized enough to nearly get away with stealing $200m, I refuse to believe it. I guarantee you the people involved in this are mostly cadaan but it's getting pinned on a couple Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is absolutely no way Somalis are organized enough to nearly get away with stealing $200m, I refuse to believe it. I guarantee you the people involved in this are mostly cadaan but it's getting pinned on a couple Somalis.

Whatever the case is, the cadaans are striking a deal as we text. They’ve made sure to frame the Geeljires, knowing very will the scam will collapse in the near future. Cadaans were just too advanced to have any great trace. Gaajo Geeljires were fed crazy amount of money to not get suspicious.

Funny enough they started beefing by hawiye and ogaden. The Ogaden niggas got fired then snitched, shits very complex and crazy story.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
THEY WENT TO THE HAJJ AS A GROUP with the stolen money. Walahi Somalis think that stealing from a “gaal” is acceptable and can be used to go to the Hajj. They literally went to the Hajj ! :deadrose: :damn: :deadrose::damn:
Unbelievable
Somalis will claim holly and religious at sometimes will commit murder , adultery and corruption

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:damn::drakekidding::deadrose::lolbron:

A thank you reception held for “sweet girl Aimee” few months ago after the funding stopped and she sued the MN gov to continue it. A retarded judge sided with her and ordered the funds for continue. Unbeknownst to Aimee and the idiot Somalis in this video the FBI just started investigating them around that time.

Also…Somali city councilman and state senator (also Somali ) held press conference back then lending support to “sweet girl Aimee”. The video of that event has been taken down. Their political career is over. Watch how they gonna get attacked.

Trending

Latest posts