HAYAAAAAAAAAY! Huge arrests have taken place in Minnesota. It’s pretty hilarious. Cadaan lady who’s was in the scam took a federal deal.

Have charges been filed against the people in question yet? What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt. Being investigated by the Feds doesn't mean being guilty. Unless they're convicted in a court of law, I'm holding my judgement.

Have charges been filed against the people in question yet? What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt. Being investigated by the Feds doesn't mean being guilty. Unless they're convicted in a court of law, I'm holding my judgement.
Charges will be coming so no doubt….this became public once the search warrant was approved by the judge and FBI agents raided several offices…

currently there are 200 law enforcement agents on the case including the fbi, IRS, MN burea of criminal apprehension (MN fbi), US marshal services and other local law enforcement agencies..you really think they are going to spend that much resources if they didn’t have a solid case?

I am also sure some one will agree to a plea deal and snitch on everyone about the fraud in order to save them selves..Besides a lot of people in the community knew what was going on…every farah and xalimo was trying to open a food program site to distribute food and get that that federal money…Somalis can’t keep their mouth shut, once they figure out a scheme they tell others and those people tells others and so on..

Form the news articles, they have already trace the money going to luxury houses, vacations and cars.. money that was claimed to be spent on food… at this point they are just finalizing the details to decide who to charge and for what…since this is federal money it will be handled by a federal procecutor, who are much better funded and higher caliber than state procecutors…

best option for anyone involved is to get a plea deal and pay restitution because the procecutor already has financial trails and Likely informant who is spilling the beans..I can’t see a defense on how someone can explain how they made milllions of dollars in a year running nonprofit getting government money to feed kids…I am sure the program mandates the majority of the money to go to food not line the pocket of non profit owners.. the optics also look really bad..stealing from program meant for hungar kids…Most juries willl not go easy on that charge..

Generally the Somali busienss community really needs to change the way they operate.. majority are just trying to get into government program and bill as much as possible rather compete and provide quality services (homecare, daycare, autism, translation, medical transportation etc). So many of the Somali operated “care centers” get shut down because so many Somalis open them for quick money without being qualified and/or disregard the rules to make as much as possible..

i always thought Somalis are good at busienss but now I am starting to rethink that..most Somali busiensses are small and don’t focus on adding value..we focus on quick money rather than investing for the long term and we lack the management skills needed to run complex organizations which limits the size a company can grow too. We are good at scheming and finding loopholes..we look down on hard work and don’t innovate…

At the end of the day I just hope that everyone learns that haraam money will never bring benefit..

Last edited:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Funny enough they started beefing by hawiye and ogaden. The Ogaden niggas got fired then snitched, shits very complex and crazy story.
Somalis are so qabil ridden, they’ll start fighting each other after doing a heist against the cadaans smh🤣

Charges will be coming so no doubt….this became public once the search warrant was approved by the judge and FBI agents raided several offices…

currently there are 200 law enforcement agents on the case including the fbi, IRS, MN burea of criminal apprehension (MN fbi), US marshal services and other local law enforcement agencies..you really think they are going to spend that much resources if they didn’t have a solid case?

I am also sure some one will agree to a plea deal and snitch on everyone about the fraud in order to save them selves..Besides a lot of people in the community knew what was going on…every farah and xalimo was trying to open a food program site to distribute food and get that that federal money…Somalis can’t keep their mouth shut, once they figure out a scheme they tell others and those people tells others and so on..

Form the news articles, they have already trace the money going to luxury houses, vacations and cars.. money that was claimed to be spent on food… at this point they are just finalizing the details to decide who to charge and for what…since this is federal money it will be handled by a federal procecutor, who are much better funded and higher caliber than state procecutors…

best option for anyone involved is to get a plea deal and pay restitution because the procecutor already has financial trails and Likely informant who is spilling the beans..I can’t see a defense on how someone can explain how they made milllions of dollars in a year running nonprofit getting government money to feed kids…I am sure the program mandates the majority of the money to go to food not line the pocket of non profit owners.. the optics also look really bad..stealing from program meant for hungar kids…Most juries willl not go easy on that charge..

Generally the Somali busienss community really needs to change the way they operate.. majority are just trying to get into government program and bill as much as possible rather compete and provide quality services (homecare, daycare, autism, translation, medical transportation etc). So many of the Somali operated “care centers” get shut down because so many Somalis open them for quick money without being qualified and/or disregard the rules to make as much as possible..

i always thought Somalis are good at busienss but now I am starting to rethink that..most Somali busiensses are small and don’t focus on adding value..we focus on quick money rather than investing for the long term and we lack the management skills needed to run complex organizations which limits the size a company can grow too. We are good at scheming and finding loopholes..we look down on hard work and don’t innovate…

At the end of the day I just hope that everyone learns that haraam money will never bring benefit..
Well said

So far no charges laid against them. You aint the district attorney who would issue these charges, so I am not sure how you can be so sure charges will be filed against them?

If you don't mind me asking, do you have an axe to grind with the people as you claimed being investigated?

Everyone here is already calling them names. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So far no charges laid against them. You aint the district attorney who would issue these charges, so I am not sure how you can be so sure charges will be filed against them?

If you don't mind me asking, do you have an axe to grind with the people as you claimed being investigated?

Everyone here is already calling them names. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Wait just about 2 weeks

(This is not Somalia where accountability is unheard of ).

Wait just about 2 weeks

(This is not Somalia where accountability is unheard of ).

Well, it is America where a person can only be convicted by a jury. And it is also America where, if investigators found evidence of a crime, they must first convince a grand jury before charges can be laid against the suspects. So far none of that happened, meaning the 2 weeks that you mentioned are irrelevant here.

I'm curious why are some people here have already convinced themselves about the guilt of the people who run that non-profit agency? Do you guys have an axe to grind with the people who run that org?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well, it is America where a person can only be convicted by a jury. And it is also America where, if investigators found evidence of a crime, they must first convince a grand jury before charges can be laid against the suspects. So far none of that happened, meaning the 2 weeks that you mentioned are irrelevant here.

I'm curious why are some people here have already convinced themselves about the guilt of the people who run that non-profit agency? Do you guys have an axe to grind with the people who run that org?

Just wait for 10 days Inshalah. None of your nine sense will be validated.

You think that we don’t know how the US justice system works.

Are you deaf! Have you not heard that money laundering, fraud, conspiracy and misappropriation are what the fbi alleges. Arrests are coming.

Just wait for 10 days Inshalah. None of your nine sense will be validated.

You think that we don’t know how the US justice system works.

Are you deaf! Have you not heard that money laundering, fraud, conspiracy and misappropriation are what the fbi alleges. Arrests are coming.

Allegations and facts are two different things. From the way you guys were explaining, the people who run that org would be able to afford high-end lawyers. It is gonna be a showdown if the charges are filed against them. And in the investigation, they would just keep their mouths shut, making sure they don't incriminate themselves.

But I'm curious why are you all convinced the people who run that org are guilty? I would assume we would at least give them the benefit of the doubt until we see the information revealed in a court of law. So far they haven't even been charged.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allegations and facts are two different things. From the way you guys were explaining, the people who run that org would be able to afford high-end lawyers. It is gonna be a showdown if the charges are filed against them. And in the investigation, they would just keep their mouths shut, making sure they don't incriminate themselves.

But I'm curious why are you all convinced the people who run that org are guilty? I would assume we would at least give them the benefit of the doubt until we see the information revealed in a court of law. So far they haven't even been charged.

Sxb stop this cawaanimo. This is a land of law and order.

I will spit on your face in just within two weeks when I show you the dam mug shots.

You’re just so freaking delusional.

Sxb stop this cawaanimo. This is a land of law and order.

I will spit on your face in just within two weeks when I show you the dam mug shots.

You’re just so freaking delusional.

You're a broken record here, nigga. I didn't even defend those people. I just tried to be the reasonable one here. You want to convict people when charges haven't even been filed against them. That is outrageus.

It does seem to me you have a vendetta against them.

Trending