HAYAAAAAAAAAY! Huge arrests have taken place in Minnesota. It’s pretty hilarious. Cadaan lady who’s was in the scam took a federal deal.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idiots!

They got too cozy with her whilst defrauding the government. Now the federal government arrested them all. Cadaan lady made a deal with the federal gov for immunity.

She opened the agency as a front for the Somalis it. . But the people who brought the idea to her were geeljires, mostly xaliimos. They pretended that they were feeding low income children (geeljires). I think you’ve seen the advertisement on Somali social media where they begging you to come pick up a meal for free
:damn: :damn::drakekidding::deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Idiots!

They got too cozy with her whilst defrauding the government. Now the federal government arrested them all. Cadaan lady stroke a deal..

She opened it the agency on her name. But the people who brought the idea to her were geeljires, mostly xaliimos. They pretended that they were feeding low income children (geeljires). I think you’ve seen the advertisement on Somali social media where they begging you to come pick up a meal for free

OMG

This is soooo disgusting. I saw it in the local news today, but i thought it was gaalo. And i remember clearly saying to myself- this is disgusting, i did not know White people are like that. White people take donations very serious. Unfortunately Muslims do not. I thought to myself what kind of white people are these? Ileyn waa Somali.

Thats just disgusting. To steal under the guise of Feed the children? Charity? Allaah swt cursed em`. Allaahu yaclum

this is a federal investigation…doesn’t look like anyone charged yet…but this is going to get ugly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
OMG

This is soooo disgusting. I saw it in the local news today, but i thought it was gaalo. And i remember clearly saying to myself- this is disgusting, i did not know White people are like that. White people take donations very serious. Unfortunately Muslims do not. I thought to myself what kind of white people are these? Ileyn waa Somali.

Thats just disgusting. To steal under the guise of Feed the children? Charity? Allaah swt cursed em`. Allaahu yaclum

They used a white lady as a front for the scam.
So many Somalis are in deep trouble.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
this is a federal investigation…doesn’t look like anyone charged yet…but this is going to get ugly

You have no idea my dude

They don’t just pounce on you. They love building a case. On top of that this is a tactic of law enforcement investigators. It’s to rattle the participants of the scam to call one another. They are being recorded.

Arrests are preordained. It’ll happen in the next few weeks.

You have no idea my dude

They don’t just pounce on you. They love building a case. On top of that this is a tactic of law enforcement investigators. It’s to rattle the participants of the scam to call one another. They are being recorded.

Arrests are preordained. It’ll happen in the next few
I am sure the key people involved already know they are under investigation…some are probably already on their way to mugadishu or Nairobi…

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How are Somalis involved in this though???

Read the dam article. You’ll recognize how that
I am sure the key people involved already know they are under investigation…some are probably already on their way to mugadishu or Nairobi…

They always flee and never dare come back.

for instance, the daycare scam lady, she skipped on her bail and fled to Somalia. She never dare come back because she got 15 years waiting for her.

Some are little smart whereby they wire their money to the motherland knowing that the fraud will be discovered and a day of reckoning will come.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Idiots!

They got too cozy with her whilst defrauding the government. Now the federal government arrested them all. Cadaan lady stroke a deal..

She opened it the agency on her name. But the people who brought the idea to her were geeljires, mostly xaliimos. They pretended that they were feeding low income children (geeljires). I think you’ve seen the advertisement on Somali social media where they begging you to come pick up a meal for free
Why do that in the name of poor children for god’s sake, yaab

She didn't open the agency as a front for Somali's...
She opened the agency to use Somali children as a shield to defraud. Some Somali restaurant owners went along with it, but most involved were white people.

Some of y'all are hella weird constantly taking credit for crimes done by a minority people organized by whites.

You guys are pretty funny, that’s a white organisation that defrauded the government and I bet only one Somali is involved, most likely restaurant owner and he’s talking the fall

What are the odds that 6 days ago, Mr Wheelchair man was snitching on them on Facebook :trumpsmirk:

And yesterday they got an FBI raid….. when are you gonna understand that he’s a top informant :hemad: hide your illegal goods when Madax iyo calool is around.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys are pretty funny, that’s a white organisation that defrauded the government and I bet only one Somali is involved, most likely restaurant owner and he’s talking the fall

I guarantee you that huge number of Somalis are involved and are going down hard.

The man on the wheelchair reported them long ago. He had videos of their excessive spending on wedding and luxurious things.

3FACCE60-4831-4DCA-8A33-C0E2F00D6484.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts