HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! I GOT HOLD OF MY IDOL, MY HERO AND KING OF ALL THE 5 SOMALI REGIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@UncleMenace hasn't he got like a large following on Facebook? If he drops a gofundme link I'm sure he'd get help with funding.

You're not setting up an isbaaro are you? :umad:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would proudly donate to this man. I been following his rants for sometime now. He's hilarious. And hes doing a noble cause. Set up the go fund me page brother. Doesnt take long. The world shall fund this project!

Walahi I'm doing it. Just couldn't do it today cause I was in such hurry. Il update you once he posts it on his fb wall

What's with you and your stupid habit of making your YouTube videos private, while linking them here? If you don't wanna people to see them then what's the freaking point of making a thread about them? Just send a link as PM to the folks you wanna see your videos. FFS! Qof caadiya ma ihid ninyahow.

What's with you and your stupid habit of making your YouTube videos private, while linking them here? If you don't wanna people to see them then what's the freaking point of making a thread about them? Just send a link as PM to the folks you wanna see your videos. FFS! Qof caadiya ma ihid ninyahow.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Im not a qoomu-luudh but your making me contemplate in aan kugu aaso you little nacas with a narcissistic hairline. :camby:

Why don't you just request like all others.

Besides it is my production and it pay- per-view :hemad::hahaidiot:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Im not a qoomu-luudh but your making me contemplate in aan kugu aaso you little nacas with a narcissistic hairline. :camby:

i think some words have a different meaning in your head adeer

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i think some words have a different meaning in your head adeer

I purposefully apply words that look disjointed in some sentences but I do recognize what'm writing and its meaning.

I urge you recognize my competence.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::salute::salute:

Walahi you're the realest nigga on here, from today on ima put respeck on your name!

I've done said that I'll put Somnet in a war of annihilation. This forum we produce the famous, the qaxaabad, the madman, the illegal son, the qabiilist, the intellectual, the hilarious, the womanizer, the confused and the legend.

This forum will be the all time leading source of info and entertainment.

Rip SomNet

So basically you've just admitted that you're qoomu luud. Did AJ train you to be one? I wonder if uu kugu aaso ama aad adiga ku aasto. The fact you have been running after him since somnet days speaks volumes.

Make the bloody videos public, or don't post them here, neef yahow. :ufdup:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So basically you've just admitted that you're qoomu luud. Did AJ train you to be one? I wonder if uu kugu aaso ama aad adiga ku aasto. The fact you have been running after him since somnet days speaks volumes.

Make the bloody videos public, or don't post them here, neef yahow. :ufdup:

Adeer dee iga xishood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending