HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! I GOT HOLD OF MY IDOL, MY HERO AND KING OF ALL THE 5 SOMALI REGIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why is it private? I have been meaning to ask you, whatever happen to this guy lately? Dude lost the plot

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There will be an AMA session in the ear future.

I ask that you refrain from insulting his heighness, emir al-somaliyeen, the emeritus and his Legendness Sh. Dabacasar.

You will be allowed to ask him how to over come your sexual shortcomings.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@ghost

Poor dude! So in today's live broadcast dude was going irate about the fact that he is not getting any fund for his mosque ( he is building a mosque). In the video he pleads with people to send money at his mail box :drakewtf: He is stuck in 1990s.

When I ran into him I told him that there's something called "Gofundme". Dude had no idea and was ecstatic and begged me to show him but I was late to an assignment and so I told him that I'll call him so that we can sit together and i can show him and set it up for him.

I'll get ajar if people send him money.

Dude is really turning a club into a mosque. I hope his 120k followers send him money. I'm gonna set it the Gofundme very soon for him. Inshalah.

@ghost

Poor dude! So in today's live broadcast dude was going irate about the fact that he is not getting any fund for his mosque ( he is building a mosque). In the video he pleads with people to send money at his mail box :drakewtf: He is stuck in 1990s.

When I ran into him I told him that there's something called "Gofundme". Dude had no idea and was ecstatic and begged me to show him but I was late to an assignment and so I told him that I'll call him so that we can sit together and i can show him and set it up for him.

I'll get ajar if people send him money.

Dude is really turning a club into a mosque. I hope his 120k followers send him money. I'm gonna set it the Gofundme very soon for him. Inshalah.
I would proudly donate to this man. I been following his rants for sometime now. He's hilarious. And hes doing a noble cause. Set up the go fund me page brother. Doesnt take long. The world shall fund this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending