HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Madoow athlete beats his female, she posts bloody pic, spills the bean

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone doubting me this shit happens all the time where these s falsely accuse players after they dump them. The ler was used to the high life and didn’t want to go back to eating ramen noodles :mjlol:

Look up the name Rueben Foster if you don’t believe me , it happened just 1 season ago where he was falsely accused by an ex of assault. He got cut from the team and beat the case in court . Now he gonna sue his ex team . Lesean is innocent too

She might be lying, she could've done that to herself. Cadaan women are known to create conflicts to file lawsuits & gain notoriety within the press. Don't know why Black athletes keep going for these leeches.

This happens quite often actually when a black man is with a white woman for some odd reason, these Madow are violent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Domestic violence isn't something to laugh at. What's wrong with you? @R.Kelly

Only a coward bastard would do this to a woman, I'm angry upon seeing this photo. She's in my prayers, no woman deserves to be beaten like that by a man.

Waayahay hooyo!:mugshotman:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So the story is getting clearer now

The NFL player had this chick as a gf for a minute. She got use to the luxurious life and all of a sudden their relationship soured. He told her to get the F out but qumayo was smart and applied the common-law wife shit on him. She done took him to court and the court process is taking awhile :drakelaugh::drakelaugh: on top of that dude wants his expensive shit he gave to her back, stuff like jewelry but chick won’t give it back and so the nfl player is as xoolo as they come. He removed the surveillance cameras few days ago in preparation of sending goons to stage a robbery. The goons came today and pistol whipped her and took the jewelry.

Now dude will slip up cause cops gonna take a look at his phone cause the guy is a xoolo and Ofc he didn’t plan it well.

That's from the padding on his helmet you dimwit.:ivers:

Wei
Naga leexo, this dialogue is between two atheists, one who’s in the closet and wants to make changes from within (Basra) and me.

King of gossip, go and discuss with the dhoocilos how your mother in law has got a bigger Bidaar than your grandfather.

Wei
Naga leexo, this dialogue is between two atheists, one who’s in the closet and wants to make changes from within (Basra) and me.

King of gossip, go and discuss with the dhoocilos how your mother in law has got a bigger Bidaar than your grandfather.

00001-6.gif

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
If she has to use instagram instead of pressing charges, then it's 100% sure to be fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts