HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Madoow athlete beats his female, she posts bloody pic, spills the bean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
EE504F04-587F-4DD2-BBBB-CED815228CA4.jpeg

@zeinap83 I promise you I will never raise my hands on you. I’ll never make you bleed except in ....:chrisfreshhah:
:chrisfreshhah::dead1::dead:

Hey ladies!

@XawoTako @MariaMaria

@Knowles

@sophisticate

@Basra

@Basic

What would you have done

Last edited:
Some very brutal beating. Mc Coy must be unstable up there. Then again celebs can afford the mutlimillion bail.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some very brutal beating. Mc Coy must be unstable up there. Then again celebs can afford the mutlimillion bail.

By the look of his face, I can spot him quickly he suffers from depression and other mental illness lol

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He needs to die. People like him don't deserve to live in a civilized society. The world is too soft for the evil.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can psychoanalyse people by looking at a picture? Gifted.

Walaahi. I am very good at reading peoples faces. I can tell a lot about someone by a few seconds of seeing their faces. Imagine spending time with them and asking specific questions lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@R.Kelly I would report him to the authorities.

Plus as he’s famous I would report it to the tabloids. Cash in and ruin his reputation. :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Domestic violence isn't something to laugh at. What's wrong with you? @R.Kelly

Only a coward bastard would do this to a woman, I'm angry upon seeing this photo. She's in my prayers, no woman deserves to be beaten like that by a man.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
She is soft wallahi she needs to be thought how to handle an husband dad by some xalimo.

The first lesson would be: HAYAAAAY MA ANIGA? WAAAN HOOGAY.
:denzelnigga:

This is fake news guys Leseasn McCoy is innocent. He’s been trying to get this dirty removed from his home for months and they had the final court date the very morning of the alleged “assault “ . Convenietly couldn’t make it because she got “assaulted “ :mjlol:

Who goes through months of court dates , and is very close to the finish line of getting her out your house , and then decides to have your own home broken into and your ex GF assaulted :mjlol:

You gotta be an idiot to believe this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending