HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY! The most famous Foodie YouTube traveler goes to MN . Geeljires showed him Sambusa but it ain’t our food

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sambusa ain’t ours. Let’s stop this appropriation of the Hindi snack

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whomever that came up with that dastardly tasting thing called “nafaqo “ should be shot with immediate affect for crimes against food.

That Jamal guy something too qoomuLuudhish. Y’all gotta watch it to catch what he said. I could see from his face it was a moment of “that came out of my mouth bro. Oh shit”.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Whomever that came up with that dastardly tasting thing called “nafaqo “ should be shot with immediate affect for crimes against food.

That Jamal guy something too qoomuLuudhish. Y’all gotta watch it to catch what he said. I could see from his face it was a moment of “that came out of my mouth bro. Oh shit”.
You're such a hater, nafaqo is better than sambuus.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lets ask Eedo @Basra

I think she’ll side with me. She doesn’t like it either

I think we were influenced by India for sure, and we made it our own with meat instead of potato. Mariam is right with her opinion.

I do not like the roasted style meat tho, its a bit too much. It looks like as roasted pig. We do not have to bend backward & forward to mimic or please gaalos.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think we were influenced by India for sure, and we made it our own with meat instead of potato. Mariam is right with her opinion.

I do not like the roasted style meat tho, its a bit too much. It looks like as roasted pig. We do not have to bend backward & forward to mimic or please gaalos.

I love you @Basra these dudes bend over backwards each time to please or relate to.gaalos. I wished one of them had said “we’re here just like all the other immigrants before us. In another decade or so we want to produce as many U of M professors, governors of the state, judges and more celebrities whilst keeping our dignity and culture just like the Amish have kept it since they came down from Germany.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Looks interesting , tbh , but I beg to differ , okay I was frustrated at the beginning because out of all the places he chooses USA instead of Somalia , I was not enthusiased or amused by his decisions , I was even considering to click exit because this wasn't Somalia
but I gave the Diasporans to redeem themselves and brandish the tarnished image of Somalis thus giving them the opportunity to present themselves and showcase their culture despite being skeptical I let my pessimism aside and gave them the benefit of the doubt.
Some of these Somali food look infused with various amounts of dishes within their surrounding habitat, I question what on earth is that orange thing , it's probably the first time I have ever heard about Nafaqo , if it does exist in Somalia , then which region is it popular for it's consumption.
Other than that I'm not critical of the Somalis living on the otherside of the planet , let them get creative and accumulate , I support this motion , it creates employment rather than sitting and doing nothing , just look at how organised some of the elderly women were preparing the Sambusas.
One thing I noticed about the Afro Deli man , he seems to attract the average Americans , it seems like his restaurant is a popular food chain.

This is not bad , I don't understand why you seem to make such big fuss about the co host , he seems to be well representative of his culture and host nation.

Even through food differs , hilib Ari the baby meat is luxurious to eat , that is right.

I am no longer critical , meaning I am not critical , I have watched it to the end.

Trending